`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
limited time thread, looking for Tom Brady auto, trading some pc items and paypal

limited time thread, looking for Tom Brady auto, trading some pc items and paypal
putting together my super bowl mvp auto set and having trouble getting for a Brady auto, not looking for a particular one just one in a pro uni, busting out some differnt pc stuff to try and trade for it since my super bowl mvp collection is currently my main focus, but since it is PC stuff it wont be available for trade long, have paypal ready too so i would prefer to do a card cash deal, so if your interested just pm or post me what you have and what kind of deal youd like to make.

[Image: jumbogu-2.jpg]

[Image: mailday-6.jpg]

[Image: calvin-1.jpg]

[Image: 3-1.jpg]

[Image: 1-4-1.jpg]

[Image: 7-6.jpg]

[Image: 3-7.jpg]

RE: limited time thread, looking for Tom Brady auto, trading some pc items and paypal
Ok send me price on Newton and Dalton shipped. Why is it always ME!
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

RE: limited time thread, looking for Tom Brady auto, trading some pc items and paypal
lol seems like once a week im shipping cards out to you now lol! i'm gonna hold off on selling these for a little while and see if i can work something out for a brady auto, if i do decide to sell tho, youll be the first one im in contact with

(01-20-2012, 09:24 PM)Rjasiak Wrote: lol seems like once a week im shipping cards out to you now lol! i'm gonna hold off on selling these for a little while and see if i can work something out for a brady auto, if i do decide to sell tho, youll be the first one im in contact with
A little off topic but are you looking for any super bowl goal posts cards? I have a Brady 2002 Topps super bowl goal posts card for trade or sale bv $100...looking for gronks in trade.
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

(01-20-2012, 09:31 PM)dow714 Wrote: A little off topic but are you looking for any super bowl goal posts cards? I have a Brady 2002 Topps super bowl goal posts card for trade or sale bv $100...looking for gronks in trade.
pm me a sale price or lmk if you see anything from my buckett youd be interested in, my org is way messed up now, i did "select all collection" instead of "select all page" when i went to remove some things so i just readded everything but half of that stuff has been traded or sold, buckett is up to date tho so if you see anything in there lmk. thanks

try one bump

Did the Newton sell yet?
http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...de%20Bait/

I collect Aikman, Emmitt, Irvin, Johnston, Novacek, Deion Sanders, Cam Newton, Demarco Murray, Dez Bryant, Randall Cunningham, Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas. Will consider offers for most star players from the 90's

not looking to sell at the moment, trying to work a cash/trade deal for the brady and using some pc stuff, if i cant get a brady with the cam and paypal i might just hold on to the cam, but there was also another member a head of you that was interested in buying it if i do decide to sell it.