`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
New Shipping Rates 1/22 Now lower!!

RE: New Shipping Rates 1/22
(01-20-2012, 12:26 PM)iujapander Wrote: Can anyone explain how to do the paypal shipping for a trade? I don't sell on ebay, so never really looked into it, but if they are offering free DC I might want to check it out.
First of all you need to have a paypal account. If you do then just sign in it will take you to your account screen. look to the far right side and you will see My account tools. Under this it will say milti-order shipping. click on this and when it prompts you to a getting started screen click create at the bottom and fill out all the info. then you can pay right there and print out the shipping labels from your computer. hope this helps Any other questions PM me.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

(01-20-2012, 11:03 AM)hckydv7 Wrote: If you are mailing a bubble mailer to the USA that cost you 1.71 before it is now 1.95

If you are mailing a Bubble mailer to Canada that cost you 1.98 before it will now be 3.15

Hope that helps.
So shipping to Canada went up $1.17????
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

This is bad for Canadian traders. I personally won't do smaller trades with Canada now due to the extra $1.17. For the US its not so bad. Most people just need to start using the Paypal method. If I understand it was $1.71 and is now $1.95. It was only $1.56 through Paypal and $0.19 to DC. So now if it goes up $0.24 then we get free DC its really only going up $.05 for Paypal shippers. I think I can swallow 5 cents a trade.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

You guys only had to pay a $1.98 before to ship to Canada?! That was a good price, even the $3.15 to Canada now isn't that bad. I usually pay $3-$5 to ship out to the USA per trade.
I collect Allen & Ginter, Aroldis Chapman, Yoan Moncada, and Cuban Players!

RE: New Shipping Rates 1/22 Now lower!!
Trades are already 2 bucks a pice to ship. 1.71 is close enough to two for me. When I am to lazy to weigh all my packages at the APC, I just buy 10 $2 stamps for them and toss em in the box. So for me, the price really isnt changing at all. I already over post almost everything I send out so now I will just not be over posting as much, lol

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

um what cost $1.75 in a bubble mailer before is now $1.64 for me, like the OP said. Not sure why others are saying it went up?
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Rates at the post office increased. I forgot about the rate hike.
I have to get my printer fixed, I have nine trades to get out soon!
Wonder if I can print out paypal postage at the library? Will have to beat the homeless people to the computers.

lol im confused did the go up or down seems like im hearing 2 dif stories
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

apparently up at the stores, down if bought online and printed yoruself.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

now if i buy at home n print it out what do i just bring it 2 the post office after
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo