`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm Back!!! (with a 3 box break)

RE: I'm Back!!! (with a 3 box break)
(01-19-2012, 07:51 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: I did see he did have some autos out in Limited for the Initial Steps set.
Holy cow I didn't even think about it, but that means my redemption is for an on-card auto!!! Forgot ALL ABOUT those!!! Dalton already has sticker autos in the set. Completely forgot about on-card autos for rookie material autos. So stoked!
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

(01-19-2012, 07:55 PM)sensei322 Wrote: Holy cow I didn't even think about it, but that means my redemption is for an on-card auto!!! Forgot ALL ABOUT those!!! Dalton already has sticker autos in the set. Completely forgot about on-card autos for rookie material autos. So stoked!
He seems to do good with getting things signed so it looks like you should be getting it soon!
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

Woo-Hoo, lookee that Thurman!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Nice stuff my friend, I guess since your retired now I'll never make the BP collector hall of fame lol. Congrats on the break and sorry to hear about the site
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(01-19-2012, 08:15 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Woo-Hoo, lookee that Thurman!
So pretty in person :-) Would look amazing with an on-card, paint-pen auto! Heck I might keep this just in case he ever comes to a show someday...would be nice with an in-person auto.
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

Welcome back my friend!!!! You have been missed! Once again, sorry about the site but I'm glad you're getting back to ENJOYING the hobby.

Of course, I see you're still generous as always. Wink

Congrats on your hits as well. Can't wait to see you hanging around more often.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

I am glad you are back bud but I saw the letter on FB, I am sorry man. I felt you big time bro. Maybe there is a reason for it. Everything happens for a reason. Oh and nice hits btw and way to come back swinging!!! Smile You have my attention on that Murray, I HAVE to have it! What do we do, wait for the 2012 Bears or what?? Lmk bud and thanks!! Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

truly a bummer, but welcome back!!!
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

Good to see you back, Sensei! Excellent comeback as well. Even the Gold Standard was a great box, and those have been dreadful!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Von Miller Gold Standard... another card that is NOT in my collection...damn it!