`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trends in pricing and selling of cards

Trends in pricing and selling of cards
I was wondering if there is a website or some sort of tool out there that allows you to see the trends in the price and selling price of baseball cards throughout the years. And/Or a price that allows you to see the changes in the Beckett value of a card over the years.
I collect Allen & Ginter, Aroldis Chapman, Yoan Moncada, and Cuban Players!

RE: Trends in pricing and selling of cards
the beckett opg has pricing data going back to 2005

so you can lookop for example, the becket price in 2005 of a 2001 pujols rookie

How do I do that?
I collect Allen & Ginter, Aroldis Chapman, Yoan Moncada, and Cuban Players!

buy an old beckett mag Smile i have a ton all the way back to the 90's , it's kinda cool/interesting/disheartening to see how the bottom has dropped out of most cards since the inception of ebay

(01-18-2012, 01:15 PM)ethan schwarz Wrote: the beckett opg has pricing data going back to 2005

so you can lookop for example, the becket price in 2005 of a 2001 pujols rookie
used to. not anymore

(01-18-2012, 02:29 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: used to. not anymore
That's one major thing I miss about the new website. and also there should be a way to see what cards have increased/decreased in BV from month to month. Like the up and down arrows in mag.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

(01-18-2012, 04:36 PM)bryandavidknight Wrote: That's one major thing I miss about the new website. and also there should be a way to see what cards have increased/decreased in BV from month to month. Like the up and down arrows in mag.
each card page does have an arrow. not what you want (im assuming you want a column in org), but it is there

they said one of the things they would be bringing back after marketplace was fixed is the history graph

cool for the history graph, yea I see the arrows on each card, but yea it would be sweet if in the future they would add the arrows to the opg beside each card or either an option in the org to see which of your cards went up/down... but I also wish I had a million dollars and I don't see either one happening anytime soon.

I can tell you for 98% of cards it will be a down arrow over the next 10 years. If they keep making XX Millions of cards every year they will always go down
Finder's Fee for these cards if I obtain them(NO EBAY or COMC).

2010 Neftali Feliz Ginter Relic,

(01-18-2012, 05:29 PM)captdolo Wrote: I can tell you for 98% of cards it will be a down arrow over the next 10 years. If they keep making XX Millions of cards every year they will always go down
That's true. only time we will see stuff rise mostly is RC's of prospects who hit it off big or come out of nowhere and play well for a season.