`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11-12 pinnacle

11-12 pinnacle
hello..im new to the trading comminuty and i need some help with my 2011-12 pinnacle set...i have my needs in my ORG (if i did it right) please look through my org and let me know if we can work anything out..thanks

RE: 11-12 pinnacle
I'm not sure you did it correct, because I'm not seeing any of your wants showing up. Anyway, I have a buncha 11-12 Pinnacle listed if you want to take a look and see if you need anything. I'm looking for current STL Blues and Patrick Kane/Jonathan Toews.

(01-18-2012, 12:54 PM)slufan83 Wrote: I'm not sure you did it correct, because I'm not seeing any of your wants showing up. Anyway, I have a buncha 11-12 Pinnacle listed if you want to take a look and see if you need anything. I'm looking for current STL Blues and Patrick Kane/Jonathan Toews.
idk whats up with it...i made an ORG titled "11-12 Pinnacle *needs*" maybe im doing something wrong? thanks for the help im going to look through what you have...thanks again

You also need to mark the quantity you want of each card in the "TRADE FOR" column in order for them to show up as wants to other traders.

If you don't see that column, click the layout button and choose the trading layout.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.

(01-18-2012, 02:29 PM)ceocards Wrote: You also need to mark the quantity you want of each card in the "TRADE FOR" column in order for them to show up as wants to other traders.

If you don't see that column, click the layout button and choose the trading layout.
Yea, what ceo said lol. I never get around listing my wants in my organize, so I wasn't 100% on how to instruct you to do it. The organize is confusing at first, but once you get used to it, it can be a really great organizing tool.

ok i think i got it this time....but still not 100% sure...thanks guys for all of your help!!!