`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PC adds. Baugh 3/5,Gozo 5/5 and press pass autos

PC adds. Baugh 3/5,Gozo 5/5 and press pass autos
I had 2 trades come in today. 1 from one of my buddies in Alaska who had pulled a SICK Sammy Baugh and was AWESOME enough to give me a chance to get my hands on it. Not sure what I sent was enough IMO.

And I also had a blind trade come in from Georgehenry with some sweet PP additions 3 Sean Taylor cards and a 1/1 ta boot.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH GUYS !!!!!!

From GHC

[Image: 001-10.jpg]

Thank you sir.

From Jeffro. 2 SWEET PC additions

3/5
[Image: 002-12.jpg]
Big Grin

5/5 and only my 2nd auto of this future HOF Tight End!!!

[Image: 005-17.jpg]

[Image: 004-14.jpg]

Thank you again guys for the awesome mail day.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

RE: PC adds. Baugh 3/5,Gozo 5/5 and press pass autos
OMG!!! That Sammy Baugh is SICK!!! I would dump my girlfriend for that!

You have a buddy here in Alaska? I might have to get in contact with him sometime. I live here in Anchorage, AK.

(01-18-2012, 01:26 AM)pgrinpdt Wrote: OMG!!! That Sammy Baugh is SICK!!! I would dump my girlfriend for that!

You have a buddy here in Alaska? I might have to get in contact with him sometime. I live here in Anchorage, AK.
Always REALLY stoked when I can get my hands on another Sammy Baugh piece. Think this is my 3rd or 4th multi color of his, and I now have 3 certified autos of his and 1 non certified.

2 of my buddies here are from AK. Pretty close to you I believe. Jeffro and mrgonzodad.

(01-18-2012, 01:31 AM)mik253 Wrote: Always REALLY stoked when I can get my hands on another Sammy Baugh piece. Think this is my 3rd or 4th multi color of his, and I now have 3 certified autos of his and 1 non certified.

2 of my buddies here are from AK. Pretty close to you I believe. Jeffro and mrgonzodad.
Sammy Baugh is THE Ultimate Redskins legend. I want to get rich enough one day where I can collect Sammy Baugh. That is such a sweet card. I can't believe you have 2 friends from Alaska. What a small world. I didn't even know people collected cards in Alaska!

(01-18-2012, 01:36 AM)pgrinpdt Wrote: Sammy Baugh is THE Ultimate Redskins legend. I want to get rich enough one day where I can collect Sammy Baugh. That is such a sweet card. I can't believe you have 2 friends from Alaska. What a small world. I didn't even know people collected cards in Alaska!
A good amount of my Baughs have been acquired through my fellow collectors that I am lucky enough to call my friends.

(01-18-2012, 01:41 AM)mik253 Wrote: A good amount of my Baughs have been acquired through my fellow collectors that I am lucky enough to call my friends.
That's sweet. I would love to come in contact with some card collectors here in Alaska someday. I won't try to steal your Redskins sources though, lol. But I just saw your Baugh collection and that is suhhhhweet!! Even if I find some Baugh's in the boxes I purchase I will hit you up. Very nice collection!

(01-18-2012, 01:47 AM)pgrinpdt Wrote: That's sweet. I would love to come in contact with some card collectors here in Alaska someday. I won't try to steal your Redskins sources though, lol. But I just saw your Baugh collection and that is suhhhhweet!! Even if I find some Baugh's in the boxes I purchase I will hit you up. Very nice collection!
Thank you sir. They are tough to come by cause most folks don't want to part with them. The folks up there in AK are genuine folks. I may have a few dups of Devin for you as well.

(01-18-2012, 01:59 AM)mik253 Wrote: Thank you sir. They are tough to come by cause most folks don't want to part with them. The folks up there in AK are genuine folks. I may have a few dups of Devin for you as well.
That would be sweet. I have about 40 or 50 Redskins game used/autos that I would be willing to part with to get some DT's I need. Let me know.

I would love to see your collection in person you have some awesome cards my friend. Congrats!!!!

btw where are the Sean Taylors at???
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(01-18-2012, 02:09 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I would love to see your collection in person you have some awesome cards my friend. Congrats!!!!

btw where are the Sean Taylors at???
If your ever in Washington state drop me a line.
Here is 1 for ya.... Big Grin

[Image: 763-1.jpg].