`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
1500+ Cards Available FS at 70% Off BV

1500+ Cards Available FS at 70% Off BV
Okay folks, really need to trim my collection, so I've marked over 1500 cards in my org, all of which are for sale for 70% off the book value.

So fire me an open trade offer with everything you want, and it can be yours for just 30% of BV, plus $2 shipping regardless of whether you're buying 1 card or 100.

Hundreds of autos & mem cards, mainly baseball and football available. Only applies to stuff currently marked FT in my org.

Help me move some of these cards while getting a great deal for yourself! Cheers.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: 1500+ Cards Available FS at 70% Off BV
Offer sent
[Image: drmilstid-1.png]

Collect Frank Thomas, Longo, and Matt Moore. Also Rays autos and RC's of every MVP, CY, and ROY award winners...as well as HOF RC's
~~Semper Fi

Thanks man, will ship them out tomorrow!
(01-18-2012, 02:00 AM)drmilstid Wrote: Offer sent
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Just mailed a couple of great deals to some soon-to-be happy new owners. Keep 'em coming!

offer sent
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

(01-18-2012, 02:19 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: Thanks man, will ship them out tomorrow!
Thanks buddy, sweet deal.
[Image: drmilstid-1.png]

Collect Frank Thomas, Longo, and Matt Moore. Also Rays autos and RC's of every MVP, CY, and ROY award winners...as well as HOF RC's
~~Semper Fi

My pleasure man, several great deals made today, anyone else wanna get in on this?

(01-18-2012, 01:05 PM)drmilstid Wrote: Thanks buddy, sweet deal.

A few more great deals today, bumping back up for anyone else. Cheers.

Likely the last call, gotta get my stuff back up FT.