`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My 7 day Saints streak... Ingram & Brees W/Scans & FEZ too!!

My 7 day Saints streak... Ingram & Brees W/Scans & FEZ too!!
So far the new year has started my out on a Saints Streak! (Would much rather been on a Lions streak but at least it's not a Bears or Cardinals streak... lol)

From a retail box of Sage Hit (W/2 auto's - $11) and a couple loose packs of random 2011 football... (box also had 4 Cam Newton Pre-Rookies... BAD BAD BAD Correlation)

[Image: IngramRCs.jpg]

1 of the 2 Guaranteed Auto's from the box above.... and hits from other packs...

[Image: IngramLot.jpg]

Then bought a retail box of 08 Mayo from Meijer ($7 after $5 can deposit)... last pack did a slow reveal after I seen it wasn't the decoy... seen the Saints logo... thought it was another Ingram till I quickly remembered this was 2008... out pops this SP/90... and a FEZ from that 70's show relic that's going PC from a box of American Pie!

[Image: BreesFez.jpg]

Guess in all not the worst team to be having a streak of... but if anyone wants to offer up some Lions in return just let me know!
~Vesper

RE: My 7 day Saints streak... Ingram & Brees W/Scans & FEZ too!!
Nice Welmer..lol

Id say that was a really good box of retail lol since all of his stuff is selling like crazy right now even though the saints lost last week.lol that was a very nice $7 box, was it a blaster?

Nice valderrama
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(01-18-2012, 11:35 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Id say that was a really good box of retail lol since all of his stuff is selling like crazy right now even though the saints lost last week.lol that was a very nice $7 box, was it a blaster?
Yep, both were $11.99 (40% off) Blaster boxes... 1:6000+ odds on the bRees! They have 2 more Mayo boxes... tempted but I know it won't get any better!

~Vesper

Would love to get the Ingram auto for my Heisman collection. Check out my organize and let's try to get something done.

Thanks

Any chance I could get the Brees from ya?
[Image: placsig.gif]
[Image: upper-deck.jpg]

Collecting LeBron James, Brady Quinn, and Jim Thome.

(01-18-2012, 09:19 PM)dumbbear Wrote: Would love to get the Ingram auto for my Heisman collection. Check out my organize and let's try to get something done.

Thanks
Honestly have no idea on BV's for it but post pics of Lions or Red Wings cards on here your willing to trade for it and I'll let ya know!
Thanks for posting!

As far as the Brees goes... I had no idea the sell value on it (was thinking it was a $20 card) so I think it might go swimming soon to feed the addiction. 1 card = 1 box I like that equation! Smile

~Vesper

Sweet pulls.....Would love a shot at the brees auto as well......have some lions I could trade for it...what value you putting on it?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++