`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Marshall Faulk Collection

RE: My Marshall Faulk Collection
Very nice! I miss those inserts too! Clear Shots brought back some memories Big Grin Faulk was actually the one who got me in to collecting lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

very nice!
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(01-19-2012, 02:32 AM)branesergen Wrote: Very nice! I miss those inserts too! Clear Shots brought back some memories Big Grin Faulk was actually the one who got me in to collecting lol
For me, it was Thurman Thomas back in 1990. I had collected some as a kid, but I can remember the day in October right after I got home from deer hunting, that I saw the Bills play and Thurman was all over the field catching (like he did so well) and running the ball...I said "wow", that guy is something...and fast! Someday I'll scan & post my Thurman collection. It's not as big, but I love it as well...
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Thought you might enjoy this. It's a 1995 Pro Line Football Hot Box. These Hot Boxes were inserted in cases. Each Pack contains 5 Inserts and 36 packs per Box.[Image: ProLine1995FootballHotBoxFrt.jpg][Image: ProLine1995FootballHotBoxBack.jpg]

(01-19-2012, 12:57 PM)gosports1 Wrote: Thought you might enjoy this. It's a 1995 Pro Line Football Hot Box. These Hot Boxes were inserted in cases. Each Pack contains 5 Inserts and 36 packs per Box.[Image: ProLine1995FootballHotBoxFrt.jpg][Image: ProLine1995FootballHotBoxBack.jpg]
Cool. Pro Line had some great inserts too. I loved the 90's stuff a lot!

I LOVE all this stuff! A Red Seige and an Offense Inc, wow! what a great box! Smile
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

Thanks for sharing Kelly! Believe it or not, I collected Marshall very heavily his rookie year but not too much afterwards. I think one of the hardest cards to get was that Gold sparkly card. I forget what they were called but you only got one card in the pack and the gold version was pretty rare, like one a box. There's also a gold insert from that set that looks very similar but books much less. Also love the "Rookie Rising" (?) card with the Pinnacle trophy treatment, I think it was called Zenith and very well have been from Pinnacle, not sure but those were colorful pretty cards, one a box I think.

Keep up the great work and thanks again!!

Oh, I forgot this, even though it isn't technically the same...
[Image: FaulkAutoanonymous.jpg]

Sweet looking collection. You've got some great looking die-cuts in there.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Hi Kelly, I may have one you need for your collection. I have the 1994 Skybox Premium Sky Tech Stars version of the card you show in your post. If you need it and want it just send me a PM with where to send it and it's yours.
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]