Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
check out my bucket....looking to sell

check out my bucket....looking to sell
hi collectors,

Take a look in my bucket...im mainly looking to sell...will accept all REASONABLE offers and will trade for the right cards....im a die hard yankees fan....Message me if you see something that catches your eye with an offer...and i also have tons of player collections of baseball stars that arent listed in my bucket.....tell me who you like to collect!!! i have some cards from the late 70's 80's and i have a lot of cards from the 90's and 2000's.....autos, relics, low numbered rookies and singles

RE: check out my bucket....looking to sell
THe numba 2 Jeter Dive is just about the nicest thing i have ever seen... I assume it is not for trade or sale..if so let me know...thanks...go yanks.
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...

(01-18-2012, 12:01 AM)mjanooz Wrote: THe numba 2 Jeter Dive is just about the nicest thing i have ever seen... I assume it is not for trade or sale..if so let me know...thanks...go yanks.
it is very near and dear to my heart and i would sell it but it is not cheap...its a steiner piece obviously and it is the last jeter autograph that i have....i had to sell a few things and i sold a signed bat and a 2005 sweet spot auto.....but when i purchased this auto back in 2006 they were on sale on steiner for $999 and i cant find them anywhere now so i would assume the value is more than that now....but i would entertain a reasonable offer if you are interested in it...sorry for the delay in response i just had a son a few months ago and he is a handful......hopefully he will be a yankees fan like his dad and not a red sox fan like his mom.....lol

(01-18-2012, 12:01 AM)mjanooz Wrote: THe numba 2 Jeter Dive is just about the nicest thing i have ever seen... I assume it is not for trade or sale..if so let me know...thanks...go yanks.
it is very near and dear to my heart and i would sell it but it is not cheap...its a steiner piece obviously and it is the last jeter autograph that i have....i had to sell a few things and i sold a signed bat and a 2005 sweet spot auto.....but when i purchased this auto back in 2006 they were on sale on steiner for $999 and i cant find them anywhere now so i would assume the value is more than that now....but i would entertain a reasonable offer if you are interested in it...sorry for the delay in response i just had a son a few months ago and he is a handful......hopefully he will be a yankees fan like his dad and not a red sox fan like his mom.....lol

Interested in the Uehara Bazooka back, LMK how much you want for it. And if you have any other mini's as well
Pete
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Any Mike Schmidt oddball stuff? I have most common cards.
[Image: bigdawg2.png]
Also collecting Ripken Jr, Barry Bonds and Griffiey Jr.

What do you want for the Ginter plate of Da V. and the Ginter Wilkins autograph?

(01-25-2012, 08:53 PM)once78 Wrote: What do you want for the Ginter plate of Da V. and the Ginter Wilkins autograph?
$100 for the davinci and $22 for the wilkins....prices include shipping

(01-25-2012, 08:47 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Interested in the Uehara Bazooka back, LMK how much you want for it. And if you have any other mini's as well
Pete
im looking to get $30 delivered for the uehara and i have a ton of minis....i think i bought 4 or 5 boxes of AG in 2009....it will take me a couple days to dig them out but i can make a list if you are interested

(01-25-2012, 08:50 PM)bigdawg0288 Wrote: Any Mike Schmidt oddball stuff? I have most common cards.
off the top of my head i know i have 2005 sweet spot ball auto and i think i have either 1 or 2 jersey cards and im sure i have a few other singles....it will take me a couple days to dig them up