Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grading cards

Grading cards
Hey guys,

Looking for a little advice here. I have been wrestling with the idea of getting some cards graded and I wanted to get some opinions before I say yes or no to the idea. If a card grades out as a 9 or 10 how much value does it add to the card? Is there a way to mark it as graded 9 or 10 in organize? Also is it worth grading the $15-$30 cards or would you just be better off grading the real high end stuff? I added a scan of some of the cards I am considering grading.

I appreciate all the help! Thanks guys.

[Image: Possiblegraded.jpg]

- Rock

RE: Grading cards
Bump for the nightly advice

yes you can see prices for graded cards if graded through beckett. I wouldnt waste time with $15-$30 cards unless that is something you really want. If youre looking at it to try and increase value, do it on the high end cards (also gives them good protection) and any older cards you have that are in good shape. my $.02
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

I personally love grading. I have graded $5 cards and $500 cards. Some it adds value to and some it adds scarcity to.I have graded a $10 card and turned around and sold it for $40 just because it was a pop 1 9.5 on a set thats hard to get 9.5's on. Those cards I would get graded for the protection anyway.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Thanks for the advice guys! Anyone else your opinions are welcome as well..

Thanks!

I probably wouldnt grade sage or press pas either, but thats just me.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

bump for the day

(01-18-2012, 07:47 AM)dumbbear Wrote: bump for the day
I have a group submission going out February 10th if you want to get in on it.
20 day service.

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"