`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waiting on SCG...

Waiting on SCG...
I just sent some of my higher grade 67's to SGC for grading. They got 'em on 12/30 but haven't shipped them back to me yet. The wait is killing me. I'm so hopeful for some 8's in there.
Have you guys ever had stuff graded there? Are they slow shippers?
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

RE: Waiting on SCG...
No, they are usually right on time. Have they posted your grades to the website yet? As soon as they do that, they are shipping.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

(01-17-2012, 12:24 PM)beatles guy Wrote: No, they are usually right on time. Have they posted your grades to the website yet? As soon as they do that, they are shipping.
I saw that they had listed the players the other day, but not the grades. Now that I know that, I think I'll just wait for FEDEX and be surprised Smile
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

What service did you use? I just submitted some stuff a few weeks back that they got on the third. They had the players/cards listed a few days later and on the 13th (10 days later) had the grades posted. Just waiting for them to arrive now!

I used their 10 day grading Dec monthly special. $6 per card, and I sent 20.

Can't wait to see them... I have a bunch of 60s cards to send, but waiting for a special. I love SGC slabs!
PC: Cardinal Parallels/Rainbows of Pujols, Chris Carpenter, Molina, Lankford, Gibson, Musial, and Cardinal Prospects

Oh, yeah. I'll definitely post them as soon as they arrive!