Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halifax Card Show: Jan. 28th

Halifax Card Show: Jan. 28th
Good day, Beckett Community!

I have noticed that the patronage for the card shows here in Halifax has been dwindling, so I am trying to help pick up business! Here is the info for the Halifax card show:

January 28, 2011
From 9am-2pm at the Halifax forum Bingo Hall
2901 Windsor St. (corner of Windsor and Almon)
Halifax, NS

Should you want to book a booth:

Changes for 2011-12 Season:

All tables will now be grouped in threes at a cost of $50. This will allow everyone ample selling space at a reasonable price. If you need extra tables please advise when booking space.

Please note: There will be no exceptions made for those who want single tables. Once an exception is made the format falls apart. For those who feel they cannot support 3 tables, I encourage you to join up with another seller to share the booth space. Up to 3 people can share a booth space comfortably, but the number can be more if needed.

Table fees are as follows:

$50 for Three tables ( one space )

(902) 883-1481 or by e-mail: hockeyman@ns.sympatico.ca

There is also an LCS (Strictly Singles Sportscards-6160 Almon St.) across the street from this venue, so you can stop in there before or after the show!

Randi

RE: Halifax Card Show: Jan. 28th
I wish I could make it up to Halifax Randi. We don't even have card shows around here anymore and of course if there was any, probably there would be no hockey cards.
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

i hope it picks up

you guys have some great shows in that area.... with great hockey
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(01-17-2012, 08:35 AM)pens1fan Wrote: I wish I could make it up to Halifax Randi. We don't even have card shows around here anymore and of course if there was any, probably there would be no hockey cards.
Yeah... I bet Hockey is hard to come by in The States. I was in Minnesota last May, visiting my son, and I stopped in WalMart to see if I could find any cheap hockey blasters. Alas, I walked away without! Haha!

(01-17-2012, 08:54 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: i hope it picks up

you guys have some great shows in that area.... with great hockey
Thanks, J.J. I hope it picks-up too. The shows here are not great by any means, as they are really small (about 30 tables), but you can find some great deals! I have picked up very nice cards of guys that don't sell well in Canada for small coin!

Randi

same size as my monthly show but get this hockey is only in 30-40% of the tables... of that only half of that is folks I will buy from
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(01-17-2012, 10:27 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: same size as my monthly show but get this hockey is only in 30-40% of the tables... of that only half of that is folks I will buy from
Umm... ouch! Okay... I guess the shows here are better than there! Haha!

Randi

I was thinking about coming down to one in a couple of months (to buy, not sell). When is the last one before the summer? April, May?

(01-19-2012, 05:45 AM)runfromabear Wrote: I was thinking about coming down to one in a couple of months (to buy, not sell). When is the last one before the summer? April, May?
There is one on on June 2, and another on June 30. I guess they want to cram as much into the end of the season as they can. Hope that you can make it!

Randi