`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Added 60+ autos to the press pass collection.

RE: Added 60+ autos to the press pass collection.
I love adding cards without having to spend money!!! Wink

Your totals are super impressive Mik, a few more are on the way!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(01-17-2012, 09:21 AM)the great 48 Wrote: Great stuff man! I love to see people who like press pass stuff besides me!
I know that in FB they are not that highly touted but being a NASCAR fan thats pretty much all there is.
And I think they have the best customer service of ANY card company. I know you had some issues on your inscriptions list but for all of those people who have problems with redemptions, Ive seen guys get stuff from as far back as 1997 redemptions just this past year! If lil ole press pass can do it I dont see why the "better" card companys cant do it...
Sorry to hi-jack your thread bro, just had to throw that out there.
I have NEVER had a problem with Press Pass. They are as you said the best when it comes to customer service. They have spent a lot of time helping me track down inscriptions and finding answers to most of my questions as well. I may not always like the answer but they will return phone calls and answer emails in a VERY timely manor.
(01-17-2012, 09:32 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: I love adding cards without having to spend money!!! Wink

Your totals are super impressive Mik, a few more are on the way!!
I knew I was a little behind but DAMN!!!..lol

Big Grin
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Great to see someone who likes Press Pass. If you come across some Red Inks and Inscriptions of Clemson players, please let me know.

Impressive collection!
[Image: stuckeybcMS1.jpg]

(01-18-2012, 10:04 AM)brad the stuckey guy Wrote: Great to see someone who likes Press Pass. If you come across some Red Inks and Inscriptions of Clemson players, please let me know.

Impressive collection!
Press pass is very underrated IMO. Here is a link to my red ink and inscription collection.
http://s731.photobucket.com/albums/ww320...criptions/

There are a couple Clemson folks in there.
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]