`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I SEE LOTS OF FISH! but have no bait!

I SEE LOTS OF FISH! but have no bait!
Hi all, just going to say that i am in need of some more trading bait, therefore, i will be willing to move some pc items to get this, preferably not miller kane or adam but will if i have to (meaning sabres). the only decent card i have a double of in my major pc's is a kane yg's rc (have 2, would like to keep 1). Anyway if you collect miller kane or sabres and have some decent trading bait, (cough, iluvladies, cough Big Grin) please send me a pm and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks,

Bailey

RE: I SEE LOTS OF FISH! but have no bait!
(01-16-2012, 11:05 PM)NDlaxbeast927 Wrote: Hi all, just going to say that i am in need of some more trading bait, therefore, i will be willing to move some pc items to get this, preferably not miller kane or adam but will if i have to (meaning sabres). the only decent card i have a double of in my major pc's is a kane yg's rc (have 2, would like to keep 1). Anyway if you collect miller kane or sabres and have some decent trading bait, (cough, iluvladies, cough Big Grin) please send me a pm and maybe we can work something out.

Thanks,

Bailey

PM on way.

[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

Bailey: Don't have much in the way of Sabres, Miller, or Kane to offer, but there were a couple Senators cards I can use, and I may have some bait available...check my organize...
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

Apparently I am getting your packs and boxes! Haha! I have pulled a few Sabres over the past while, so I will check your Org. and see what we can do!

Randi

Open offer sent!

hope you see some nice bait
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)