`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
34 Goudey & Cuban Vintage + Hornsby GU + Rare Griffey Jr. LOOKING for Basketball

RE: 34 Goudey & Cuban Vintage + Hornsby GU + Rare Griffey Jr. LOOKING for Basketball
(01-17-2012, 01:21 PM)got watcha want Wrote: I am the guy that posted a Taylor Douthit collection a while back on one of your threads. I would definately go for a vintage Douthit card I don't have already for the Goudeys.
Man that's tempting. As you know I have the W560 Douthit in my Cardinal PC. Let me think on it a bit.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

RE: 34 Goudey & Cuban Vintage + Hornsby GU + Rare Griffey Jr. LOOKING for Basketball
(01-17-2012, 11:38 AM)radarblip Wrote: Interested in the Hornsby as well but I don't think its a Bat piece. My ORG is a bit of a mess, too many Beckett changes to keep up with. Willing to trade BK and FB for it. Back laterthis afternoon...Mel
I liked the MJ floor card from the new SP authentic and I had interest in either of the Kobe GU that I saw in your org.

(01-17-2012, 12:12 PM)rob024420 Wrote: pm sent
Thanks for the trade. This trader got off with both of the ’34 Goudey cards and one of the Superman cape pieces. Thanks again for the trade.

(01-17-2012, 01:57 PM)beatles guy Wrote: Man that's tempting. As you know I have the W560 Douthit in my Cardinal PC. Let me think on it a bit.
Sorry, I have a pretty good copy of Douthit’s W560 (SGC 92), and you can see in the reply above that I moved the Goudey cards. Thanks for your interest anyway.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Offer sent...Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel