`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are the Sixers for real???

Are the Sixers for real???
Im from the baseball board but just saw the nba standings up to today and noticed the sixers with a 10 and 3 record which is quite impressive being them. Are they for real??? or have they just played against weaker teams????

When i see them over boston and new york i notice something isnt right
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

RE: Are the Sixers for real???
(01-16-2012, 04:53 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Im from the baseball board but just saw the nba standings up to today and noticed the sixers with a 10 and 3 record which is quite impressive being them. Are they for real??? or have they just played against weaker teams????

When i see them over boston and new york i notice something isnt right
My Utah jazz beat them Smile that should answer your question.. Naw they are pretty good. Nice bench players.

Thay are a deep team, with good coaching. Portland is the same way this year. It will be an advantage for both of these teams in a shorter and compressed season. (more back to back nights)
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

i guess im not used to seeing them at the top of the standings lol
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

No they are not.

They don't really have a weak spot, Elton Brand is Solid, Iggy is on of the best SG's SF's in the league IMO, Jodie Meeks is at least dependable will play good D, and take of the ball. Throw in Spencer Hawes and Holiday who are having breakout years, not to mention Evan Turner, loius Williams. You have a decent team.

Hawes is in a contract year, just sayin. But I liked him since his Kings days, never thought they should've traded him but they did. Turner's making Iggy become somewhat available if he keeps playing that good off the bench. And they're leading scorer comes off the bench lol, 'sweet' Lou Williams. But definitely one of the best coaches in the league, Doug Collins. Their team is finally coming together I guess
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv