`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
exqisite cards

exqisite cards
i dont know about you guy's but is it just me or exqisite cards are getting low man i remember they used too be popular

RE: exqisite cards
Highend exquisite is going up in value. Jordans and Kobes are going x2-3 what it used to. dunno which exquisite products you are referring to.
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

iam just talking about there base and inserts and there auto's i see alot of cheep one's

I've noticed a lot of exquisite selling lower than usual, with exception of the top stars & RC's... I don't pay too much attention to them, except for a few players I been trying to catch for a fair price.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

I want a Hansbrough one lol and to me those are pretty expensive right now, especially with it not having an auto.

Seems to me like the 09-10 Exquisite is pretty hot..most cards are going well over book even just the jersey cards..

The other years except for 03-04 seemed to have stalled a bit..
[Image: arod.gif]

(01-16-2012, 04:33 PM)xarzy Wrote: Highend exquisite is going up in value. Jordans and Kobes are going x2-3 what it used to. dunno which exquisite products you are referring to.
He's talking about the exqisite cards as he noted in thread title, not Exquisite cards, come on guy.

hehe, just teasing
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

so which is it, really? are they rising up or falling down? had a thread like this but did'nt get too many replies..

(01-22-2012, 04:38 AM)dwadesworld Wrote: so which is it, really? are they rising up or falling down? had a thread like this but did'nt get too many replies..
I know in Football they SEEM (just my opinion, take that for what its worth) to be coming down. I just started a Lions PC and within the last month I've picked up patch auto RCs of most of my team (minus Stafford of course) for less than 10 bucks each, and the patches were 3+ colors, absolutely sick.

Case in point, I just picked up an Exquisite dual auto patch of Pettigrew/Jones /35...for 7 bucks.
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

The really high end stars are off the map though..an 03-04 Jordan 2-color Limited logos card just sold for $8500 supposedly...an ungraded Kobe from the same set went for $4600, and another Kobe with a nice "S" patch went for $7400..a Mint 9 Kobe just went for $6600...and an ungraded Lebron for $4000 (books $3000).So the big 3 of Lebron/Kobe/MJ are taking off. But I agree on the lower end stars, several going for cheap. A good investment I'd say, if you're scooping them up..
[Image: signature-1.jpg]