`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for wwe classics

looking for wwe classics
i bought a pack of this the other day and love the look i am gonna try to make this my 1st ever set i put 2gether looking for the base cards right now but will take anything dont have much wrestling so i would have to trade you cards from a dif sport if you got any hit me up
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

RE: looking for wwe classics
i have complete sets for $15 delivered

id rather trade for them then buy then its more fun for me this way to pull the cards or trade for them then just buy the set dont really feel like much of a accomplishment just buying a set but if u have some for trade id love to trade

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

what do you have for trade for a set?

well i already have about 20 cards from the set so i would not be looking to trade for the whole set just the cards i dont have what would you be looking for