`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Good day with 2011 Topps Chrome

RE: Good day with 2011 Topps Chrome
good pull on the Newton, frankly I would sell it, unless you need it. Probably get more for it.
Was it just a lucky hit finding the newton or did you know when you bought it? Just curious. All the racks by my house have been searched....

(01-18-2012, 05:31 PM)diablo71 Wrote: good pull on the Newton, frankly I would sell it, unless you need it. Probably get more for it.
Was it just a lucky hit finding the newton or did you know when you bought it? Just curious. All the racks by my house have been searched....
Just luck. had good luck with the hobby packs earlier in the day so I thought I would try my luck with a walmart rack pack. Bought a blaster today and pulled these. All are marked for trade

[Image: chromeblaster.jpg]
(01-18-2012, 03:47 PM)jkrock20 Wrote: Did you see anything that you could use from me?
Sorry didnt see anything.

[Image: w0C2GAE_zpsd1157c4a.png]

(01-18-2012, 06:12 PM)sparkz2102 Wrote: Just luck. had good luck with the hobby packs earlier in the day so I thought I would try my luck with a walmart rack pack. Bought a blaster today and pulled these. All are marked for trade

[Image: chromeblaster.jpg]

Sorry didnt see anything.
That is awesome then, and the blaster was darn good too with a gold and blue refractor, I just picked up 9 racks today, but my wife told me to wait to get home to open so she can join in the fun. Hope my luck is as good as yours.... Conrats