`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giants Thump Packers

RE: Giants Thump Packers
(01-15-2012, 08:09 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: reword your post......Giants didn't thump on the Packers....packers lost the game themselves

9 dropped passes (including a TD)
No pass rush on Eli (Eli sucks when pressured)
Poor throws by Rodgers (the #1 QB in the league looking pathetic)
3 Fubles
STUPID onside kick call in 1st QTR
Allowing a hail mary TD (you kidding me?)
+10000000
packers lost themselves

Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

The Giants were the better team today by far. That "blow to the head" call in th 4th quarter was one of the worst calls I've seen in a game. Not even the refs could help Green Bay. I thought it was funny not seeing Rodgers doing any discount double-takes today...
[Image: steelers.jpg]

(01-15-2012, 08:14 PM)Ducks_Fan Wrote: Need we even bring up the fact that the refs blown call led to a Packers TD? For anyone who thinks it was the right call, please explain why on earth you think it was the right call
The ref who made that call should be demoted, fined, fired, something. You cant make bad calls like that after watching it in slowmo for that long...
And if anyone says that it wasnt a fumble should be banned from watching football.

[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

I looked at that play too. Tuck came across after and his arm hit his head. Totally incidental contact on a player that was basically hit into him.

Refs have hardons for the packers and they couldn't even stop the Giants
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87

(01-15-2012, 08:09 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: reword your post......Giants didn't thump on the Packers....packers lost the game themselves

9 dropped passes (including a TD)
No pass rush on Eli (Eli sucks when pressured)
Poor throws by Rodgers (the #1 QB in the league looking pathetic)
3 Fubles
STUPID onside kick call in 1st QTR
Allowing a hail mary TD (you kidding me?)
Come on man, stop making excuses. They played bad because they were playing a better team. They lost the game with the refs on their side. I saw at least 4 roughing the passer on Eli that weren't called and then they call one on us for going to the head and it wasn't even close to the head. The refs were so one sided tonight it wasn't even funny. The Giants played well. They almost beat GB in early December when they were with out Boley, Ross, Baas, Manningham and a couple others that week. Today the Giants just made them look bad. Like the OP said, GB got thumped. It wasn't even close....

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

They came out the same way they came out against the Chiefs. Totally flat and unispired. Receivers (especially Finley) weren't focused and it seemed the only time the defense stopped pass plays is when they got pressure on Manning which didn't happen much. I still think we really miss having Cullen Jenkins in that regard.

The Giants played well, but the Packers did a lot to hurt themselves too. Dropped passes, the onside kick attempt early and giving up a hail mary touchdown to end the half. Are you kidding me?
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

In regards to the onside kick, I dont think it matters much, Giants were driving on them all game. Giants also had a kick blocked.

I think the Giants will beat the 49ers too. Very strong, on a roll, and the defensive line will make Alex Smith play like the real Alex Smith, yes the one who was a draft BUST
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87

No post game rubbing it in from me I just want to say that was the most horrible officiating I've seen in a long time they handed the Packers 14 points on a platter not to mention how many points they may have taken away from giants on bad calls. Great win for the gmen.

GF270 is Eli changing your opinion yet bro Smile
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/

(01-16-2012, 12:11 AM)deuce6000 Wrote: No post game rubbing it in from me I just want to say that was the most horrible officiating I've seen in a long time they handed the Packers 14 points on a platter not to mention how many points they may have taken away from giants on bad calls. Great win for the gmen.

GF270 is Eli changing your opinion yet bro Smile
I was wondering if this you bring you back from the dead... Wink
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

lol nothing like a big win to put some life in me haha.
[Image: SigXacvol2.png]
New York Giants Fan & Collector.
http://s9.photobucket.com/home/deuce6000/