`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Ray Lewis interview after the game

OT: Ray Lewis interview after the game
Love seeing him and Arian exchange autod jsys at mid-field. Nice to see players recognize each others greatness and be fans of it
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: OT: Ray Lewis interview after the game
Yah that was sweet! His interview afterwards was great too, giving much credit to HOU pregame and postgame, and saying to Foster he's a stud while picking him up after a tackle. I've always been a Lewis fan and this just adds to it
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

Yeah I can totally relate to that. It was a solid game and hope this next one is good
(01-15-2012, 04:28 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: Yah that was sweet! His interview afterwards was great too, giving much credit to HOU pregame and postgame, and saying to Foster he's a stud while picking him up after a tackle. I've always been a Lewis fan and this just adds to it
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

He is a "man" to a man, absolutely a beast and a gentleman. There's no one I'd rather have going into battle than Ray! What a great defensive display! Did anyone see his shirt - There's no pact between lions and men. Pretty cool battle cry!

I missed that. Loved the jsy exchange though. They showed his auto and it looked like the ones on his cards which is cool as well
(01-15-2012, 04:33 PM)mju58 Wrote: He is a "man" to a man, absolutely a beast and a gentleman. There's no one I'd rather have going into battle than Ray! What a great defensive display! Did anyone see his shirt - There's no pact between lions and men. Pretty cool battle cry!
My Flickr

my man Ray is infamous for his early career news,not in a good way,but he genuinly is a class act and such a fierce football player. I hope he gets ring #2 and can ride off in the sunset!!!!
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

Look forward to that game next week. Pats looked good in their scrimmage last night but the ravens are far better then the donkeys so it will be good
(01-15-2012, 04:35 PM)x yankeemike x Wrote: my man Ray is infamous for his early career news,not in a good way,but he genuinly is a class act and such a fierce football player. I hope he gets ring #2 and can ride off in the sunset!!!!
My Flickr

(01-15-2012, 04:40 PM)ft28jags Wrote: Look forward to that game next week. Pats looked good in their scrimmage last night but the ravens are far better then the donkeys so it will be good
haha. The Pats are good,but I like our chances seriously,and think we can get there. I know my name & sig are baseball,but I LOVE my Ravens,and can watch them all the time because I live close to Maryland (In VA)
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

I'm a Yankee guy myself
(01-15-2012, 04:42 PM)x yankeemike x Wrote: haha. The Pats are good,but I like our chances seriously,and think we can get there. I know my name & sig are baseball,but I LOVE my Ravens,and can watch them all the time because I live close to Maryland (In VA)
My Flickr