Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AVOID EBAY SELLER: codyp2000

RE: AVOID EBAY SELLER: codyp2000
How do you block a seller on ebay?
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

(01-16-2012, 07:53 AM)bselje Wrote: How do you block a seller on ebay?
Just don't buy from him.... don't block him....he may have a 1/1 or something someday you need and won't know because he's blocked Smile

just don't buy from him unless its something unique and only he has it ...then your kinda over a barrel Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(01-16-2012, 02:48 AM)shezdoni Wrote: What about the people who constantly state that a card is a RC of a player, in the auction title to get bidders to bid more, when in fact the card is not a RC but an Insert card from the players Rookie year?

Too me that is being just as dishonest as someone sending postage due.

Is this a shot at me?

Everyone has their choice to consider these rookie cards or not. I personally do. Which is why I list items that way. If you read my listing it says "Rookie YEAR Card", not "Rookie Card".

Another difference. The buyer has a choice to decide whether he/she wants to purchase a card. If they don't like how I list it, do not purchase.

However, I decided to purchase from the seller, and the transaction was not completed successfully, and I am out .90.

There is a BIG difference there mister.

Here is the envelope. This was for a 25 card lot.

[Image: 001besz.jpg]

Just as dishonest? Give me a break.
I just got off the phone with customer support and the representative was SHOCKED with the way he talked to people on their system.

She is going to send the seller a letter warning him about his language. She was quite appreciative for the call I made today, to let them know about people with "language problems" like this seller.