`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AVOID EBAY SELLER: codyp2000

AVOID EBAY SELLER: codyp2000
I purchased a small lot of Emmitt Smith cards from this seller, and when it showed up, it came with a postage due of .90.

I kindly ask the seller for a refund of the .90. His response, "Yeah right moron, "please" kiss my "foot"."

This guy is incredibly rude.

His reasoning for the postage due was (and I quote),

"Every Post office charges a different amount thanks to their inconsistant (or incompetant) pricing and clerks"

AVOID THIS SELLER! ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Just figured I'd share this information with the friendly folks on here! Smile

RE: AVOID EBAY SELLER: codyp2000
I hate to hear that... Thanks for letting everybody know.
[Image: bamabackground.jpg]
Collect: James Carpenter, Brodie Croyle, AJ McCarron, Chance Warmack and Auto/Mem of Alabama players
James Carpenter PC- 48/51 94.1% (not counting 1/1)

Thanks for the heads up.....will block him
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(01-15-2012, 04:01 PM)drew1473 Wrote: I hate to hear that... Thanks for letting everybody know.
It amazes me that some people, first of all are not professional enough to use the right amount of postage (he put stamps on the padded envelope), but then to be so rude an inconsiderate not to refund where he lacked to begin with.

i made some trades on here the other day and the post office was closed so i used their automated machine. postage rates seemed less on there so i'm hoping the same thing doesn't happen. if it does and the other trader lets me know i can bet you i'll be sending them some paypal asap. that comment he made is just ridiculous. pretty pety of him for such a small amount of money.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

man that'd be an automatic negative for me for saying that crap
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

(01-15-2012, 04:03 PM)rgf17 Wrote: i made some trades on here the other day and the post office was closed so i used their automated machine. postage rates seemed less on there so i'm hoping the same thing doesn't happen. if it does and the other trader lets me know i can bet you i'll be sending them some paypal asap. that comment he made is just ridiculous. pretty pety of him for such a small amount of money.

I used to use the automated machine also, but it was just a couple stamps he used (a .17 & and a .64) this was for a 25 card lot.

(01-15-2012, 04:04 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: man that'd be an automatic negative for me for saying that crap
Negative was given, no worries.

And sadly, even though it is only .90, I opened an Ebay case asking for the Postage due refund anyways. Sometimes the premise is worth more than the .90.

(01-15-2012, 04:05 PM)baycitysfinest Wrote: I used to use the automated machine also, but it was just a couple stamps he used (a .17 & and a .64) this was for a 25 card lot.

Negative was given, no worries.

And sadly, even though it is only .90, I opened an Ebay case asking for the Postage due refund anyways. Sometimes the premise is worth more than the .90.
yeah thats ridiculous.

he has 33 negatives and 48 neutrals in the past 12 months. and the nerve to call you names in his response to our negative feedback where everyone can see. should say alot for the kind of person he is. loser.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Blocked....that list is getting LARGE
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(01-15-2012, 04:07 PM)rgf17 Wrote: yeah thats ridiculous.

he has 33 negatives and 48 neutrals in the past 12 months. and the nerve to call you names in his response to our negative feedback where everyone can see. should say alot for the kind of person he is. loser.
That seems to be a common pattern too if you take a peek at all his past negatives. Sad people like this are allowed to sell.