`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1990s breaks (Metal Universe, Thunder, Z-Force, Ultra, Premium, Finest)

RE: 1990s breaks (Metal Universe, Thunder, Z-Force, Ultra, Premium, Finest)
I'm not actively looking to trade or sell it. If I were to move it, I'm more likely to sell it (since I have such a specific taste in cards - it's rare for me to find anything that I want to trade for because I'm so fussy!).

Someone sent me an offer on another message board for $70, which is a solid offer, but I think I'd rather keep it as a memento of the pack breaks than sell it for that price.

Thanks for your interest - let me know if you want to put together an offer.

(01-15-2012, 05:43 PM)will23c1982 Wrote: I'm not actively looking to trade or sell it. If I were to move it, I'm more likely to sell it (since I have such a specific taste in cards - it's rare for me to find anything that I want to trade for because I'm so fussy!).

Someone sent me an offer on another message board for $70, which is a solid offer, but I think I'd rather keep it as a memento of the pack breaks than sell it for that price.

Thanks for your interest - let me know if you want to put together an offer.

That's a really good cash offer. I'll send you a trade offer later tonight, might be a cash/trade combo. But I completely understand the fussiness, no worries! I'd just be beside myself if I didn't at least take a stab at it!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(01-15-2012, 05:43 PM)will23c1982 Wrote: I think I'd rather keep it as a memento of the pack breaks than sell it for that price.
+1
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Really nice bringing back memories for me
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I'm glad people enjoyed seeing the cards - it took me ages to take all those photos and upload them lol

put me in line for the jordan if its for trade.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

More likely to sell it. Already turned down $70 but I'm open to offers.