`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disappointed

RE: Disappointed
Sorry to hear that man. I hate it when guys on eBay ship cards in not even a penny sleeve and in a plain jane envelope.
Bo Jackson (all cards BB/FB) Mike Alstott RC and GU/Autos, and Pro Set Errors and Variations.
http://s1169.photobucket.com/user/34BoJackson16/library/Football%20FS%20FT?sort=4&page=1

Sorry to hear that Lumpster Sad I know how it is looking forward to getting trades in the mail and then to have them damaged. That stinks!!!

(01-14-2012, 08:49 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Well it wasn't a good day on the trade front. I received two trades today and both of them ( one 25 cards, one @ 6 cards ) had all the cards stacked in these dammm snap case with no loaders or sleeves. These weren't base cards either they were gu and autos and one was a $40.00 bv refractor. If that doesn't top it off I recieved one gu card in which the jersey swatch was missing, yet I wasn't told prior to the trade. I've informed both traders and I'm not going to name names so don't ask. I'm putting this out so that in the future other people understand if you make trades ship in loaders and sleeves don't stack multiple cards in these snap cases there is no surface protection when that is done.
Assemble the firing squad, NOW!!!!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

That sucks on the Newton with the missing swatch, hope it gets resolved. Were the cards in the snap case damaged at all?
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

That is a bummer, man.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(01-15-2012, 10:41 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: That is a bummer, man.
+1 Sad hopefully things get resolved for ya bud .....

THat sucks! Hope it gets worked out for you.

sorry to hear about the shotty, shipping..hope everything gets worked out.
Baseball: Albert Pujols, George Brett
Football: KC Chiefs, 2009 Certified Fabric of The Game
SETS: NFL 2010 Topps Chrome, 2011 Topps Chrome

[Image: cheifs.jpg]

sorry to hear that man, people do some strange things sometimes when they ship. I had a guy send me a card one time that was taped to a piece of cardboard with no top loader or sleeve just the bare card, needless to say there was no repeat business.
Photobucket