`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumb Question??

Dumb Question??
This may be a dumb question but I am going to ask. Am looking to buy a 16 box case of 2011 Topps Supreme Cards and would like to know how many cards total am I going to get after opening all packs. Am I correct in 1 pack per box so in a 16 box case I will have a total of 64 cards. Is this correct or am I missing something. Seems like a lot of money for 64 cards. But I hate to buy 1 box and only get 4 cards. Are these cards worth it? Have not seen enough of he cards to decide.

Thanks
[Image: Signature.gif]
Trying to get support for Terrell Davis NFL Hall of Fame
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terrell-Da...1751134995

RE: Dumb Question??
i really like what i've seen so far this year. in a case you're pretty much guaranteed to have a couple HUGE hits.
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

I say this is the most valuable case this year. I guarantee you will get at least half of your money back. There's some sick stuff in this product.
Oh and btw I call first dibbs on any cobb cards u pull Wink
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(01-14-2012, 01:36 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: I say this is the most valuable case this year. I guarantee you will get at least half of your money back. There's some sick stuff in this product.
Oh and btw I call first dibbs on any cobb cards u pull Wink
LOL.... OK might just pull the trigger on the case then...
[Image: Signature.gif]
Trying to get support for Terrell Davis NFL Hall of Fame
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terrell-Da...1751134995

I think it is worth it. These cards are real beauties, topps designed them really well. So i think they are gonna be fan favorites in the hobby so go for it man, you gonna hit something huge with a case!
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

even though my first break was horrible,i will definitely get a rematch and buy another. but yeah 4 cards are all you get in a pack. i like them.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

If you get the Favre/Starr/Rodgers Auto #/10 there's a few guys (myself included) that would be all over that.
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%