`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montero is gone...Now what???

RE: Montero is gone...Now what???
(01-14-2012, 07:46 PM)fulltritty Wrote: The Yankees have about 3 great catching prospects still in their minors to include Austin Romine, Gary Sanchez, and Cervelli. I can't believe that I just bought a Montero autographed ball and it arrived yesterday and now he is gone. I had a couple of Hector Noesi autograph cards too as I seemed to pick his out of box breaks.

Hmmm, does this open the DH spot up for Prince Fielder? No idea who the Yankees are going to DH now unless they don't believe A-Rod newest surgery in Germany will work and are ready to make him the DH and put Nunez at third.

Getting Pineda is awesome for the rotation though. Kuroda isn't too shabby either.
Rumor mill has them looking at Pena or getting Johnny back. I'm hoping Johnny

(01-14-2012, 07:39 PM)hiiimitalian989 Wrote: romine will be backup catcher now and jeter will not dh because he only has a few years on his contract left what is it 2 or 3 with an option or something
The reason I think Cervelli is for Burnett (hopeful who will not have to many starts) but I would like to see Romine. Jeter has two years left with a player option on a third year (It was total of four before last year). Its my wishful thinking that he spends the rest of this contract at SS and one or two more years as DH.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Doubtful they put arod at dh and nunez at third, cervelli cant stay healthy now and im guessing burnett is out of the question hopefully, so that would spell the end for cervelli. jeter should stay at short for the rest of his contract but if he declines he may not see another contract. I would like to see them get someone at dh, I am sure they had this all planned out before they pulled the trigger last night so maybe in the next week we will see things pan out
Photobucket

when does arods contract expire???
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(01-15-2012, 03:39 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: when does arods contract expire???
Not soon enough but I believe its 2017.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball