`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iam sorry too bunk27

RE: Iam sorry too bunk27
(01-14-2012, 12:03 AM)uvaspina Wrote: Beckett started a thread where you can report these incidences. -For the other guy's sake, make sure you do so. Supposedly, they're trying to fix it.

-I think this mistake happens most often to people who are accessing beckett on their phone. the feedback window pops up so that it only shows the comment box (but not the stars) and it's easy to just hit enter without realizing it. beckett should also consider making the default 5-stars instead of zero. Until then, everyone should take care to leave feedback responsibly. it's a dumb mistake to make and it's unfairly punitive with no easy remedy.
Here's the thread to post the feedback mistakes: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1471083.html
Yes, I was using my phone. Thank you for the feedback
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

What can you do? I will look into getting on that list to fix. No worries Ethan, its all good.
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

(01-14-2012, 04:57 AM)cptnemo66 Wrote: People dont fill out stars on eBay and they dont do it here too. Thats how it happens. Beckett need to add positive/neutral/negative radio buttons. Problem would be solved.
agree completely
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*