`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SHOUTOUT TO SUPERYNALDO!!!!

RE: SHOUTOUT TO SUPERYNALDO!!!!
(01-14-2012, 10:53 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: 'cause you're not a true Horns fan??
I am sorry but this is HILARIOUS, nothing personal Rynaldo! Smile
(01-14-2012, 10:53 PM)bo16jackson Wrote: Wow man you have an awesome Horn collection there! Hook Em Horns!
Thank you, i wish i had more but I have ten PC's so it it is hard to prioritize.
(01-14-2012, 10:59 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Is that Jamaal gridiron kings mine..... Thanks buddy
I have some in some Chierfs uniforms i will let you have my friend. You know what ever i have is yours. Wink
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

I'm glad they found a good home I wish I coulda done it but I am trying to slow back a bit. Some awsome Cards you have now J

(01-15-2012, 02:03 AM)jncdrew Wrote: I am sorry but this is HILARIOUS, nothing personal Rynaldo! Smile

Thank you, i wish i had more but I have ten PC's so it it is hard to prioritize.

I have some in some Chierfs uniforms i will let you have my friend. You know what ever i have is yours. Wink
Not that funny... I am a HUGE Longhorns fan, I am sticking to ONE player... Nothing more, nothing less... I just decided to focus ALL my money and attention on Ship...Wink
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(01-15-2012, 03:17 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Not that funny... I am a HUGE Longhorns fan, I am sticking to ONE player... Nothing more, nothing less... I just decided to focus ALL my money and attention on Ship...Wink
...but you set yourself up so nicely for it. I just couldn't resist. Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(01-15-2012, 03:17 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Not that funny... I am a HUGE Longhorns fan, I am sticking to ONE player... Nothing more, nothing less... I just decided to focus ALL my money and attention on Ship...Wink
Sorry bud, it was all in fun. I know what you are doing as far as your PC. Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(01-15-2012, 04:21 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: ...but you set yourself up so nicely for it. I just couldn't resist. Wink
+1... I guess you got me huh???Wink

Anything you guys are looking for I am going to the Tristar show Friday and saturday. I can keep a eye out for some rare stuff. I know ricky is looking for welll...isnt it obvious...ahahaha and Sup your doing SHip. JC you going after anything? I remeber you said you might be going?

I might not do much Longhorn shopping I wanna focus on my All decades RC's

(01-15-2012, 10:14 PM)wcdino685 Wrote: Anything you guys are looking for I am going to the Tristar show Friday and saturday. I can keep a eye out for some rare stuff. I know ricky is looking for welll...isnt it obvious...ahahaha and Sup your doing SHip. JC you going after anything? I remeber you said you might be going?

Thanks for lookin' around for me!!! Appreciate it! Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(01-15-2012, 10:14 PM)wcdino685 Wrote: Anything you guys are looking for I am going to the Tristar show Friday and saturday. I can keep a eye out for some rare stuff. I know ricky is looking for welll...isnt it obvious...ahahaha and Sup your doing SHip. JC you going after anything? I remeber you said you might be going?

Thanks for the offer... I am really wanting to take my 9 year old son to his very first card show... We are shooting for Saturday or Sunday...