`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Mods please dont move : ) Its about rock bands and music.

OT: Mods please dont move : ) Its about rock bands and music.
OK. Here is the deal. I love rock music and here in Chicago there is only one music station that plays rock but its predominately a classic rock station (which is great) but I want to hear some new stuff. I listen to music choice on comcast but most of it just doesnt do it for me. The one band I came across was called Social Recall and bought the song called "We Will Rise" on itunes. However this doesnt happen often so I need you help.

I watch Mike and Mike in the morning everyday on espn and sometimes there is a 15 second clip of this awesome song that is like "conquer them all..." so I google that phrase and discover a band call lansdowne. I go on youtube and find the song and love it. I then search for more of their music and find about 10 more songs made by them and love pretty much all of them. I proceeded to search the bay for the CD aka album and nothing showed up. I searched best buy's website and no luck. I finally go to itunes and boom there it is. Needless to say Im happy.

Ok now Im rambling so....What I want are some good rock bands that you know of that are not popular. For example Lansdowne isn't a signed band. I hoping to find some more bands like this and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: OT: Mods please dont move : ) Its about rock bands and music.
Jango has a lot of new artist, it's like an internet radio thingy, also has android and Iphone Apps

Then again Van Halen is back with David Lee, who's voice gets better with age.

Here's their newest Video

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

lansdowne (the band and the street they were named after) are from just down the street from me. one of the best unsigned bands out there (which is why you cant find them at best buy)

i might be able to hook you up though. i think i know someone that knows them

I highly recommend the bands RED, Sent By Ravens, New Medicine, The Classic Crime and Switchfoot just to name a few. I highly recommend Spotify for all music lovers, it's like iTunes meets Pandora but it's all streaming from online and very few commercials.

is richy nix? i think hes awesome. The song "superstar part 2" is amazing
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(01-14-2012, 05:41 AM)shezdoni Wrote: Jango has a lot of new artist, it's like an internet radio thingy, also has android and Iphone Apps

Then again Van Halen is back with David Lee, who's voice gets better with age.

Here's their newest Video

What, really? I used to be a big VH fan before the Hagar days (not that they were bad, just not the same w/o big Dave) I'll definitey pick that one up when it is released.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

(01-14-2012, 01:00 PM)bselje Wrote: What, really? I used to be a big VH fan before the Hagar days (not that they were bad, just not the same w/o big Dave) I'll definitey pick that one up when it is released.
Yep, Dave's Back, and Michael and Sammy are out, and Wolfgang is in Michael's spot.

Personally though, I feel Eddy played better when he was cleaned up and sober, I just hope Him and Uncle Alex don't drive Wolfgang towards their bad habits.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

Not sure if its considered roc but I love escape the fate

(01-14-2012, 11:55 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: lansdowne (the band and the street they were named after) are from just down the street from me. one of the best unsigned bands out there (which is why you cant find them at best buy)

i might be able to hook you up though. i think i know someone that knows them
Wow thats pretty cool. Small world out there for sure. And if you can hook me up that would be great. thanks.

(01-14-2012, 12:25 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: I highly recommend the bands RED, Sent By Ravens, New Medicine, The Classic Crime and Switchfoot just to name a few. I highly recommend Spotify for all music lovers, it's like iTunes meets Pandora but it's all streaming from online and very few commercials.
RED is awesome!!! Switchfoot is ehh...I will check out the rest as Ive never heard of them but thats why I started this thread so thanks!
(01-14-2012, 02:31 PM)cody_allen Wrote: Not sure if its considered roc but I love escape the fate
I will check them out! thanks.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Victim
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]