`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST PART II!! NEW ORLEANS IS ON THE CLOCK!!!

RE: PRINCE OF PATCHES CONTEST PART II!! NEW ORLEANS IS ON THE CLOCK!!!
(01-19-2012, 05:00 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: Please don't kill it until we do the Giants, lol.....
If everyone would just come to my site, we wouldn't have these problems.
Not killing anything Ron...and sorry, but there are jackwagons everywhere, even your site.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(01-19-2012, 10:28 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Not killing anything Ron...and sorry, but there are jackwagons everywhere, even your site.
I wasn't referring to the people, rather the site it self. Over there you can change the thread as often as you like, and a lot less rules for us adults. And believe me, if you asked me, to make my site more user friendly, I'd get it done for ya without hesitation. We just added a chat feature for live trading, and we linked the website to the FB page. You should come back and check it out again. It's getting better and better all the time. Almost 100 quality members in less than 6 months. All the site needs is a little more traffic (hint, hint).
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

which site might this be?
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(01-19-2012, 11:20 PM)chads-cards Wrote: which site might this be?
I'll PM you the link. I don't want to get accused of soliciting members.

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(01-19-2012, 10:54 PM)giantfan270 Wrote: I wasn't referring to the people, rather the site it self. Over there you can change the thread as often as you like, and a lot less rules for us adults. And believe me, if you asked me, to make my site more user friendly, I'd get it done for ya without hesitation. We just added a chat feature for live trading, and we linked the website to the FB page. You should come back and check it out again. It's getting better and better all the time. Almost 100 quality members in less than 6 months. All the site needs is a little more traffic (hint, hint).
Gotcha. On the statement and the hint. Wink

BTW, winner announced in a separate thread. Go give him some love everyone!!!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos