`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scanner Question....

Scanner Question....
When I scan my BGS cards, The label ends up being focused on and clear, and the rest of the card ends up blurry. Any tips or fixes?
[Image: Msimonds.png]

My Collection is at 100% right now!! I am 100% with Dallas Cowboys Rookie Class Threads AND 100% with Dallas Cowboys Playoff Contenders RC Autos .... until next year Smile

RE: Scanner Question....
You can try a higher DPI, i do 300 DPI and it works fine.
If your scanner wont do it, then you can do it in photoshop. Tutorial here: http://www.ehow.com/how_5849419_convert-...oshop.html. Also make sure that your scanner is in a dark area as any little light seeping in can change the outcome of the scan.

Not sure it this is the reason why its going out of focus but its worth a shot.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

get a dark towel and put it over your scanner if the cards force your lid to be anything but flush against the surface of the scanner. I personally like the photo bucket iPhone app....not near as good as a 300 dpi scan but extremely easy ... take pic and hit upload ... Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(01-13-2012, 04:08 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: get a dark towel and put it over your scanner if the cards force your lid to be anything but flush against the surface of the scanner. I personally like the photo bucket iPhone app....not near as good as a 300 dpi scan but extremely easy ... take pic and hit upload ... Smile
You mean the regular photobucket ap???
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(01-13-2012, 03:36 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: You can try a higher DPI, i do 300 DPI and it works fine.
If your scanner wont do it, then you can do it in photoshop. Tutorial here: http://www.ehow.com/how_5849419_convert-...oshop.html. Also make sure that your scanner is in a dark area as any little light seeping in can change the outcome of the scan.

Not sure it this is the reason why its going out of focus but its worth a shot.
Didnt work...
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%