Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-12 Certified Box Break (Pics)

2011-12 Certified Box Break (Pics)
Hello Beckett Community!

It was a dismal night last night here in Halifax. The snow came down hard, and that was followed by a load of rain. Needless to say, the roads were horrid today! I hope that everyone drives safe out there. I have been itching to buy some more product, and after coming out on top the other day with Certified, I decided to stick to it. I bought a box from the LCS. Here is what I got:

Throwback-Nikolai Khabibulin

[Image: HockeyCards003.jpg]

Masked marvels-James Reimer

[Image: HockeyCards005.jpg]

Mirror Red-Mikka Kiprusoff #16/199

[Image: HockeyCards004.jpg]

Immortals Mirror Blue-Guy Lafleur #35/99

[Image: HockeyCards011.jpg]

Mirror Red Dual Materials-Eric Fehr #20/150

[Image: HockeyCards008.jpg]

Mirror Blue Materials-Derek Roy #69/99

[Image: HockeyCards009.jpg]

And now the Three Stars of the box:

#3) Freshman Signatures #173-Yann Sauve

[Image: HockeyCards006.jpg]

#2) Fabric Of The Game Die Cut #13-David Krejci #8/25

[Image: HockeyCards010.jpg]

#1) #212-Joe Colborne JSY/AU RC #187/499

[Image: HockeyCards007.jpg]

[Image: imgres.jpg]

Umm... YICK! I know that I beat the odds (hit 5 MEM/AU instead of the stated 4) but the players are just NOT there! I mean, I am a Habs fan, and I got nothing but teams that I HATE as a Habs fan! Haha!

Well... you win some, you lose some! I lost on this one! All are in my Org. and marked for trade. If you would like to trade for anything, please send me an offer in the Trade Tool, post here, or fire me off a PM. I only make trade through the Trade Tool. Any comments are welcomed! Thaks for the look!

Randi

RE: 2011-12 Certified Box Break (Pics)
Sweet krejci
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Randi, not that bad of a break. You got a rookie auto/mem /499 and the Krejci is very nice. Just no real big hits, but decent from what I've seen. I just need to find the box with all Pens hits or maybe you can find it and trade them all to me. Smile
Collecting:
Current Penguins / Sidney Crosby / Penguins RCs

[Image: 39d17c38-0760-4e5f-8be4-b6c654d92bea_zpsjsqahbfv.jpg]
The mountains are calling and I MUST GO!!!!

Guess who just might make a run at that Krejci?
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

(01-13-2012, 01:34 PM)pens1fan Wrote: Randi, not that bad of a break. You got a rookie auto/mem /499 and the Krejci is very nice. Just no real big hits, but decent from what I've seen. I just need to find the box with all Pens hits or maybe you can find it and trade them all to me. Smile
Thanks for trying to cheer me up, Walt... but as I had said, I'm a Habs fan! Haha! I don't think that I could pull a Canadiens Mem or Auto to save my life. Thankfully I have the Beckett Community!

Randi
(01-13-2012, 01:42 PM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: Guess who just might make a run at that Krejci?
Umm... Lucic? Marchand? They seem to be running EVERYONE! Haha! I have a few that you might want, you have a few that I might want! Let me know!

Randi

(01-13-2012, 02:16 PM)rayeates Wrote: Umm... Lucic? Marchand? They seem to be running EVERYONE! Haha! I have a few that you might want, you have a few that I might want! Let me know!

Randi
Ouch! I was going to say "besides Subban" but I held back because we're friends!

Indeed though, I believe it's time we get another trade going! I'll get on it.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

(01-13-2012, 02:20 PM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: Ouch! I was going to say "besides Subban" but I held back because we're friends!

Indeed though, I believe it's time we get another trade going! I'll get on it.
Oh sure, pull the friends thing into it, huh? Haha! Fine then... Carcillo? I look forward to the trade, Chris!

Randi

Nice hits from the box!!! I'm sure you can turn those around into some nice cards for your Habs PC!!!

If the Krejci deal falls through, I'd love a shot at it! Also like the Fehr. Not too bad a box.

If you want to feel better about your break, just take a look at mine again from yesterday haha. That'll make you realize how bad yours could have been :p