`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Huge Props to amaballa801

Huge Props to amaballa801
We were working on a deal for a card and we started to talk about other things. Bottom line is hes a Laker fan living in Utah and Im Jazz fan livin in LA. Ive been goin crazy looking for a Alec Burks jersey. To my suprise he found one at a local store and shipped it to me. How cool was that?
Photobucket

RE: Huge Props to amaballa801
That's pretty sweet.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

that's collectors at their finest... with the help of the internet & forums like Beckett, amazing things can happen. +1
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

I would like to give props to this guy, I have had so really high end trades from him here and on other forums. I have also bought some set needs from him on ebay.

This dude has been one of my favorite traders/collectors I have known since trading online began for me.

We have had two pretty high end trades and they both went smoother than I have ever had experience with. I have had a hard time trying to make a $50 trade more so than the $200 and $300 trades we made.

Hey amaballa801 if you read this shoutout- CMB and see if we can't haggle out another trade for something that you might like.

This is a collector that we want to keep around on these forums. A+ trader all the way!!!!!
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Thanks for the props Adam. you're welcome. Cool guy...wish you woulda came down to Sundance maybe we coulda caught a game together anyways enjoy the Jazz jersey. My friend that works at Fanzz was like you're buying a Jazz jersey? I was like I don't even want to touch it. ha Anyhow still have the Jazz ball and cards if you're interested.

got whatcha want - pm coming. Thanks for kind words. You know I feel the same about you. Few messages back and forth and we're trading $100 cards! Always a pleasure to deal with.

(01-13-2012, 06:08 PM)amaballa801 Wrote: Thanks for the props Adam. you're welcome. Cool guy...wish you woulda came down to Sundance maybe we coulda caught a game together anyways enjoy the Jazz jersey. My friend that works at Fanzz was like you're buying a Jazz jersey? I was like I don't even want to touch it. ha Anyhow still have the Jazz ball and cards if you're interested.

got whatcha want - pm coming. Thanks for kind words. You know I feel the same about you. Few messages back and forth and we're trading $100 cards! Always a pleasure to deal with.
I know for a fact that Ill be at Sundance next year. We're catching a game for sure! That ball will be mine soon!!

Congrats on the awesome mailday!!!
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

Thanks guys. Alec Burks is going to be my dude so if you guys get anything LMK