`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading entire organizer.

Trading entire organizer.
I need to trade everything in it, I really just want to clear it out so I have more momentum to pay the 20 bucks so I can actually add all the stuff I got to trade I just really wanna clear out so send me offers!!!

RE: Trading entire organizer.
You could pay and add all you want without having to clear out your org.

(01-13-2012, 01:26 AM)Agalloch Wrote: I need to trade everything in it, I really just want to clear it out so I have more momentum to pay the 20 bucks so I can actually add all the stuff I got to trade I just really wanna clear out so send me offers!!!
So you're having problems with the 50 items you have? Sounds fishy/silly to me.

Trading doesnt clear out items. It simply puts them in a recently traded folder.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

I realize it does not clear out items but I just want to clear everything out I have for trade then when I but it delete everything and just restart, if it sounds "fishy" or something I'm willing to send first as long as you have credibility.

how about you do this. Clear it all out by deleteing everything i n your org. Then start fresh with the cards you do have in your posession. It sucks (i know had to do it twice with 2000+ cards), but you only have about 50 cards so it wont take to long.

I could but I wanna get some trades out of it before I do so.