`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big thanks to travelingmandan

Big thanks to travelingmandan
We did a trade a while back, I think I was one of his first trade. Well he mailed out and I was to wait until they arrived. Since he had used DC and I tracked it for delivery the next day I went ahead and mailed to him. Then my cards never showed up, and tracking just said sorted for delivery for like 2 weeks. I told him to see if they came back and lmk. Thankfully they did go back to him because of an address mistake.. He remailed them to me and sent me this for his mistake on the address

[Image: 7d25c549.jpg]

It is numbered to 99 !!

I think it says a lot about the kind of trader he is and how lucky we are to have him join the site. Thank you so much Dan for this, and still making sure I got my cards ! I am so happy you joined the site and will be happy to trade with you anytime !!

RE: Big thanks to travelingmandan
Very nice gesture...and a great card.
[Image: drmilstid-1.png]

Collect Frank Thomas, Longo, and Matt Moore. Also Rays autos and RC's of every MVP, CY, and ROY award winners...as well as HOF RC's
~~Semper Fi

Sweet!! See there is still good people in this world!!

Let me tell you about my best friend!! Nah...that was a very cool thing to do!!!
[Image: Exposfan09.jpg]

"Because some men aren't looking for money. They can't be bought, bullied, or reasoned with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Collecting Ryan Zimmerman and Marquis Grissom!

Very nice gesture. It happens to all of us and we understand. Communication is always the key.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

Didn't intend to resurrect Jakelovescards, but the thread I wanted to pull up (regarding travelingmandan) was apparently deleted. In any event, without going into details or dredging up negativity, here's a link to the United States Postal Services online mail fraud complaint. I encourage any affected members to use this feature. No need to further air our grievances on the boards, but Ive filed my own paperwork for Dan Nelson. Feel free to contact me via pm if you want to include my info as a reference.

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms...laint.aspx
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(07-30-2012, 08:23 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Didn't intend to resurrect Jakelovescards, but the thread I wanted to pull up (regarding travelingmandan) was apparently deleted. In any event, without going into details or dredging up negativity, here's a link to the United States Postal Services online mail fraud complaint. I encourage any affected members to use this feature. No need to further air our grievances on the boards, but Ive filed my own paperwork for Dan Nelson. Feel free to contact me via pm if you want to include my info as a reference.

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms...laint.aspx
Haha! I got a text that said jakes back and I about lost it. Glad this was a bump!

[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html