`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gehrig Relic for Ripken AU?

Gehrig Relic for Ripken AU?
Hi, guys. We're looking to trade a 2011 Topps Tier One Lou Gehrig GU Double bat relic (TSR 27) /99 for a sweet Ripken AU. Please send an offer or let us know what you have. Thanks!

Photobucket

RE: Gehrig Relic for Ripken AU?
Ill give you a ripken tier one that looks just like that.

Sick card, grats on the pull.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Thanks he didn't go for it. I want to keep this one but this one's about the best shot we have at a trade for an AU Ripken.

Doubt youll be able to get a Ripken Auto for it, for some reason the T1 relics sell really low, and Ripkens autos not so much. I pulled a couple Ruth's and a Dimaggio, Dual ruth sold for sub 100$. There is wide belief that these are Bench Relics instead of Bats, i think thats why people are selling them so low.

Not trying to rain on your parade, hopefully you find someone that wants it, and has a spare ripken.

(01-12-2012, 10:59 PM)Krangry Wrote: Doubt youll be able to get a Ripken Auto for it, for some reason the T1 relics sell really low, and Ripkens autos not so much. I pulled a couple Ruth's and a Dimaggio, Dual ruth sold for sub 100$. There is wide belief that these are Bench Relics instead of Bats, i think thats why people are selling them so low.

Not trying to rain on your parade, hopefully you find someone that wants it, and has a spare ripken.
Yup we messed that up. We went off ebay prices. I just renewed our subscription and saw the amount from Beckett. Oh well I see one for the PC.

Well the Gehrig actually books really well, might be able to find someone with a Ripken auto booking around there.

GL nonetheless. I have opened a lot of T1, and love the product, but have traded most of the stuff away for PC stuff.

PS sent you a trade offer, lemme know.

i have a few high end gu ripkens i can open up for the gehrig, lmk
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]