`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newest addition to my PC

Newest addition to my PC
I wasn't sure when the card was going to hit eBay, but it finally did. Now I am only the superfractor away from the complete rainbow.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300646241827?ssP..._500wt_922
[Image: bamabackground.jpg]
Collect: James Carpenter, Brodie Croyle, AJ McCarron, Chance Warmack and Auto/Mem of Alabama players
James Carpenter PC- 48/51 94.1% (not counting 1/1)

RE: Newest addition to my PC
Ilove watchin the big guys run the 40 haha
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(01-12-2012, 10:42 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Ilove watchin the big guys run the 40 haha
Haha, yeah as a bigger guy I feel for them. Lol. Guys like Julio and devin Hester make them look like molasses.
Collect: James Carpenter, Brodie Croyle, AJ McCarron, Chance Warmack and Auto/Mem of Alabama players

(01-12-2012, 10:46 PM)drew1473 Wrote: Haha, yeah as a bigger guy I feel for them. Lol. Guys like Julio and devin Hester make them look like molasses.
Ha I forget who it was a few years ago he hauled ***** down the line...needed oxygen after but he did it! haah

I'm only the superfractor from my cobb rainbow i worry it may never hit the bay. let alone, THE INTERNET!!!!!!! Sad
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(01-12-2012, 10:48 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Ha I forget who it was a few years ago he hauled ***** down the line...needed oxygen after but he did it! haah
Probably Terrence Cody. Haha
(01-12-2012, 10:50 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: I'm only the superfractor from my cobb rainbow i worry it may never hit the bay. let alone, THE INTERNET!!!!!!! Sad
Yeah I doubt I will ever see the super, but I am happy getting the red.

(01-12-2012, 10:53 PM)drew1473 Wrote: Probably Terrence Cody. Haha
I think that is it...but if my memory serves me right he actually got a great time for being a real big guy

(01-12-2012, 10:54 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I think that is it...but if my memory serves me right he actually got a great time for being a real big guy
Yeah it was a 5.1 or 5.2

I want to say I saw the superfractor hit the bay already. I had my eye on it. It went for like 70-80 I think.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

I need the Taiwan jones superfractor for my rainbow ....never seen or herd it anywhere
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++