`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some 2011-12 Preferred previews for specific collectors.

Some 2011-12 Preferred previews for specific collectors.

Something I'll be going after:

taffster

Sacramento collectors (a few of them)

Celtics collectors

OKC collectors

Well, there's a whole bunch more pics if you go here. Smile

Panini America Provides Pre-Autographed Peek at 2011 Preferred Basketball (Gallery)
Panini America’s 2011 Preferred Basketball Peekapalooza Continues with New Images
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

RE: Some 2011-12 Preferred previews for specific collectors.
It will be nice to see some Adrian Dantley in a Pistons Uni, like that they are different than a standard card, do you know if they are the same width they look really wide in the pictures

I thought they were releasing 5 new products? Thats Crown Royale. I don't like but I don't hate those odd shaped cards. Guess I will have to wait until I see some in person. Looks like those will be on-card signatures too!
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

So far this product looks great. I can't wait to see the finished product, and maybe watch a few box break videos.
[Image: Banner_zpsdfc1db81.jpg]
PC Team: San Antonio Spurs
PC Players: David Robinson & Tim Duncan

I don't like them, but I am not against them either. they do look pretty cool. Don't really care for the die-cut cards. I think die cut cards area always easier to get dinged up during packaging/shipping/busting wax... they slide around too easily in card protectors..

I read the Beckett article about Pacific Prism flashback.. I think it's a good idea to bring them back.. but they don't have the same concept. At least compared to the example cards Panini has shown us so far... When I think Prism.. I think about the 1994 & 1995 prism looking cards.. I loved them, but they didn't have much to offer, except the gold version.. surprised price for Pacific Prism gold Eddie Jones is about the same as the top to RC's for that year.. I remember wanting to chase the gold set back then when I was 14.. but never had the money to buy that many packs or singles.. they were awesome cards for being early 90's.

Hopefully, prices stays reasonable... Can't wait for HOOPS to COMEBACK!! auto throwbacks??
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(01-12-2012, 05:48 PM)libs021 Wrote: It will be nice to see some Adrian Dantley in a Pistons Uni, like that they are different than a standard card, do you know if they are the same width they look really wide in the pictures
Yeah, they had pictures of them in card boxes and they fit fine. However, I don't like how they lay in there unless they're in a sleeve.

They look just like the football old cramers choice cards. No wonder you can never pull a mint 10 out of the pack when the cards are rubbed against eachother for months before they are packed lol

(01-12-2012, 07:04 PM)vgqv Wrote: I thought they were releasing 5 new products? Thats Crown Royale. I don't like but I don't hate those odd shaped cards. Guess I will have to wait until I see some in person. Looks like those will be on-card signatures too!
As was stated in the News article, 2011-12 Preferred, the first product to release, is a combination of three products, Crown Royale, Panini's Choice Awards (in reference to Pacific's Cramer's Choice Awards) and I forget the other product. The product is 4 cards per box, $200, 3 AU and 1 6-8 piece GU/Patch (not sure if they're all patch). I think I'm going to try and get one presell when they become available.
(01-12-2012, 08:28 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: I don't like them, but I am not against them either. they do look pretty cool. Don't really care for the die-cut cards. I think die cut cards area always easier to get dinged up during packaging/shipping/busting wax... they slide around too easily in card protectors..

I read the Beckett article about Pacific Prism flashback.. I think it's a good idea to bring them back.. but they don't have the same concept. At least compared to the example cards Panini has shown us so far... When I think Prism.. I think about the 1994 & 1995 prism looking cards.. I loved them, but they didn't have much to offer, except the gold version.. surprised price for Pacific Prism gold Eddie Jones is about the same as the top to RC's for that year.. I remember wanting to chase the gold set back then when I was 14.. but never had the money to buy that many packs or singles.. they were awesome cards for being early 90's.

Hopefully, prices stays reasonable... Can't wait for HOOPS to COMEBACK!! auto throwbacks??
I would love to see a Spider throwback AU. Smile
(01-12-2012, 08:49 PM)cody_allen Wrote: They look just like the football old cramers choice cards. No wonder you can never pull a mint 10 out of the pack when the cards are rubbed against eachother for months before they are packed lol
If a $200 product is transported like that, I wonder how the other products are transported. Another few posts on that blog show pictures of the packing process, them stacked on a machine. That right there concerns me.