`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1995-96 SP Championship

1995-96 SP Championship
So I found this hard-to-get box thanks to a previous thread and the box got here today! (About 20 minutes, later, my 3 new school boxes arrived, so it's been a GREAT day!). I pulled the entire base set EXCEPT ONE CARD, 3rd time that's happened, so if anybody has the Stockton base I'd appreciate it!! Also pulled the entire Championship Shots set plus PLENTY of doubles since they are one in each pack.

The biggest hit, however, was the Gold Championship Shots of Kevin Garnett! Only the MJ books higher. Check out the scans, everything, even the MJs scanned since I have doubles of them, is for trade!

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440...%20breaks/
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: 1995-96 SP Championship
Love this product. Nice break and you did well.

Nice KG hit!! I might have the stockton..

(01-15-2012, 04:06 AM)kct1 Wrote: Nice KG hit!! I might have the stockton..
Thanks! And don't go crazy looking for it, dodgy sent me a link to a website that has singles people need for sets so I may go there since I need just 5 cards total to complete 4 of my sets, but if you come across it that would be awesome!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

gorgeous break bro!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

title brought back memories
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK