`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WANT TO BUY/TRADE FOR IMAN SHUMPERT MCDONALDS AUTO

WANT TO BUY/TRADE FOR IMAN SHUMPERT MCDONALDS AUTO
Looking for this card. Now that I know It exists I need it!!

[Image: ImanShumpertAuto.jpg]
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

RE: WANT TO BUY/TRADE FOR IMAN SHUMPERT MCDONALDS AUTO
Not only do they exist, they also bring in a very high amount. I thought about picking one up about two months ago, but the price was just a little too high. Now they are waaaay to high. Saw one sell for $199! The guy is very very good.

Are the Mcdonald's All American cards valued that highly? I was wondering, because I have seen them go for stupid amounts.
[Image: 001-1.jpg]

They are traditionally the first high end autographs that are certified and released to the public so the prices usually starts high. I would wait until after the Knicks lose in the conference finals and you may pick that card up at half of the price it is now after the Knicks season is over.

Then again he could get ROY and it would still be the same as it is now, he is on fire right now. Good Luck!!!
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

I was wondering because the Kemba Walker card is insane right now.
[Image: 001-1.jpg]

Ya and you always have to beware of counterfeits on those too since they are so highly sought after. Need a GH15 (my personal nickname for Gerald Henderson) but havent been able to pull the trigger on one.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

I don't think that BGS grades them and you have to have one without a doubt authentic by JSA standards to get it slabbed through them. Kind of like the Rookie Photo Shoot cards. Appearently blank versions of these cards were also accidentally released at some point. Just what I have heard from local collectors.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

Whats with this guy? Is he really that good cause there has been rumors in phx about trading nash for him and im not down with that..

He is a breakout RC that has crazy good players making him look good. Those guys say they are feeding off of him, but I suspect this is another case of players that have been paid, trying to get their teammate paid. Was'nt Fields this guy for NY last year???

I always wondered the same with Rondo. If he had different teammates the first year when Boston had a superteam and won a title, would Rondo had been a household name that next year? I mean the guy cannot shoot and he does lead in steals usually. But, does that translate to two all-star appearences?
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

Not sure about the counterfiet ones. They say autograph issue under the auto.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]