`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Super Bowl Legends 1 card mailday and opinions needed

Topps Super Bowl Legends 1 card mailday and opinions needed
Well, I originally supposed to get a Hines Ward one that I posted about in a box break awhile ago, but when someone offered me a Jerry Rice...to me Jerry Rice compared to Hines Ward...well..I took the Rice. But what I didn't realize was that my Ward was a gold one. Do you think I lost out in this deal? I dont know what the prices are I dont have an online price guide I only subscribe through the mail or are these not even priced?
I am still happy with my decision because it is Jerry Rice and I love the look of these, but was just curious.

[Image: 100_2700.jpg]

RE: Topps Super Bowl Legends 1 card mailday and opinions needed
If I read right you are in the plus bv wise w/the Rice over the Gold Ward. Only thing is the Ward is /99. Again this is me guessing exactly which card you speak of based on your post. And personally I'd take the Rice over Ward any day. I traded my P Manning for Warner before knowing value.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(01-12-2012, 08:21 AM)rgf17 Wrote: If I read right you are in the plus bv wise w/the Rice over the Gold Ward. Only thing is the Ward is /99. Again this is me guessing exactly which card you speak of based on your post. And personally I'd take the Rice over Ward any day. I traded my P Manning for Warner before knowing value.
I thought would be safe still but wasnt sure. I never saw the Ward to know. I had an online offer before i paid for it to be shipped to me. How come these are not priced in BSCM and only online? I like to know values. I have 3 of these cards and have no values lol. I have franco harris and marcus allen as well.
Thanks for the help!

They will probably be in the new BSCM. The price in the OPG is rather new. A couple weeks ago they were listed as N/A in the OPG.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(01-12-2012, 10:25 AM)branesergen Wrote: They will probably be in the new BSCM. The price in the OPG is rather new. A couple weeks ago they were listed as N/A in the OPG.
I hope so! hope new issue arrives soon

What did it cost you to have that shipped?
I have these 4:
Aikman
Dorsett
Ronnie Lot
and a gold Santonio Holmes. I have been trying to trade the Holmes and Lott for an Emmitt for my dad but haven't been able too. I guess I need to have them shipped.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

(01-12-2012, 03:41 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: What did it cost you to have that shipped?
I have these 4:
Aikman
Dorsett
Ronnie Lot
and a gold Santonio Holmes. I have been trying to trade the Holmes and Lott for an Emmitt for my dad but haven't been able too. I guess I need to have them shipped.
I found it to be cheaper to get more than one shipped. Costed me 2 something for Rice. But the earlier 2 I got I got for 3 dollars shipping. You should get those shipped soon. You dont want it to end and not remember them and lose out. Thats why I did it so fast. I wanted Eli Manning for any of them but couldn't get it done. I am happy with what I got though. They are pretty sweet. Added them to my PC.

(01-12-2012, 04:26 PM)giantsfan Wrote: I found it to be cheaper to get more than one shipped. Costed me 2 something for Rice. But the earlier 2 I got I got for 3 dollars shipping. You should get those shipped soon. You dont want it to end and not remember them and lose out. Thats why I did it so fast. I wanted Eli Manning for any of them but couldn't get it done. I am happy with what I got though. They are pretty sweet. Added them to my PC.
Do you know what day they are set to expire? I guess I am going to have to get mine soon.
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

(01-12-2012, 03:41 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: What did it cost you to have that shipped?
I have these 4:
Aikman
Dorsett
Ronnie Lot
I've got the Red Emmitt Smith SB-5 (Super Bowl XXVIII) If you want to create a trade of the Lott and Homes, I'll accept it - haven't checked on there in a few weeks.

Let me know,

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

(01-12-2012, 11:34 PM)hellsbells Wrote: I've got the Red Emmitt Smith SB-5 (Super Bowl XXVIII) If you want to create a trade of the Lott and Homes, I'll accept it - haven't checked on there in a few weeks.

Let me know,

Ken
How do you do that? I put up a trade for the Lott for the Emmitt.