`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OK, it's about that time again...CONTEST!!

RE: OK, it's about that time again...CONTEST!!
Yep this was a great contest and some really good reading too. Man, I am going to have to go back and watch some of those movies again.

Thanks buckunteer, I will PM my info now.

(01-22-2012, 01:58 AM)dodgytrousers Wrote: Yep this was a great contest and some really good reading too. Man, I am going to have to go back and watch some of those movies again.

Thanks buckunteer, I will PM my info now.
i know they're great movies huh!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Jurassic Park it was very revolutionary for its time and still is a classic and there are so many elements that all work together to produce a scary, funny, sad, and realistic movie.

(01-28-2012, 01:55 PM)andrew4444 Wrote: Jurassic Park it was very revolutionary for its time and still is a classic and there are so many elements that all work together to produce a scary, funny, sad, and realistic movie.
eh, I loved jurassic park until I became a paleontology major...and realized half of it wouldn't work...Trex is too fast, velociraptors are too big...it's just crazy Sad

(01-21-2012, 07:16 PM)oumike83 Wrote: LMAO what a dousche.lol
Thanks for the contest, I enjoyed it.Een though you didnt pick Dumb And Dumber. hehehe
There are just too many good ones to name.
Jaws would have been a good one too. Later and thanks for the fun.
Ahhh Jaws. Great choice. I saw that movie when I was a kid and was like, oh that was pretty good. Revisited it as an adult and absolutely loved it from beginning to end. Especially the scenes with Quint and Hooper (rumor has it Shaw and Dreyfuss didn't get along in real life) and the story Quint tells about about the wreck of the USS Indianapolis. "Sometimes that shark, he looks right into you. Right into your eyes. You know the thing about a shark, he's got...lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'. Until he bites ya and those black eyes roll over white. " Must see movie.

I also have to give a shout-out to another movie I could watch over and over. Scarface. Al Pacino's performance as well as the supporting cast is phenomenal, the disco soundtrack by Giorgio Moroder is unforgettable and the dialog is endlessly quotable. Brian DePalma's direction is crazy good as always. I would have to say it's a nearly perfect movie all around. It was very interesting reading all the responses. (well almost all) Win or lose, very cool contest.

To whom it may concern. "Red Dawn is airing tonight @10:30 EST on AMC.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

(01-29-2012, 09:22 PM)gjpoll1 Wrote: To whom it may concern. "Red Dawn is airing tonight @10:30 EST on AMC.
nice!

I received a nice package in the mail today. It was fun going through the cards and there were some nice ones in there. Thank you very much buckunteer!!!

glad you got yours safe and sound! swjrp has his as well. I have Manny's ready to go (ran out of envelopes haha) and gjpoll's is en route.

Still waiting on details to go off of for the fifth prize!

Edit: Literally got a PM from gjpoll just seconds ago that his arrived as well. Three down, two to go!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]