`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
just snagged this for my PC

RE: just snagged this for my PC
very nice. That card went cheap, but I passed on it because I hate the autos on the back. Nice card, but terrible job by Panini on the design
Supercollecting DeMarco Murray LMK if you have anything
PC Stats: 860/1435. 91 1/1's, 189 Autos, 182 Gu, 216 #ed, 180 Base/RC's

[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(01-13-2012, 11:38 AM)the great 48 Wrote: I think thats the coolest part. Everybody looks at the front first. And are like hey thats nice! Then they turn it over and... BAM, the eyes pop open and jaw drops and then the smile grows upward till you look like the grinch, lol.
Awesome stuff!!
LMAO, what a hilarious image that would beSmile
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(01-13-2012, 04:01 PM)CowboysFan829488 Wrote: very nice. That card went cheap, but I passed on it because I hate the autos on the back. Nice card, but terrible job by Panini on the design
I actually think that with the jerseys on front and autos on back like that ,right there made the card impressive .. never seen it before like this .and besides the both autos thats the reason i liked it so much cause it was different .

could use it to screw with my friends that know ima hard core cowboy collector ,

they come over and say nice double patch you added to the collection , i would be like thanks ,but you wouldnt beleieve what i had to pay for it , and watch their faces when i tell em and whole time they thinkin man he over paid for 2 pieces of jersey LOL .. then after a couple mins of getting ripped on for over paying i would tell em to flip it over .. and just enjoy watching their jaws hit the floor ..
Looking for Magic the Gathering - Battle for Zendikar - FOILS only !!!
if your willing to trade send me a mesage of what u have that i need ..
also have some sports cards as well i can offer in return if need be ..