`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ebay advice

ebay advice
ok .... so I bought a card off a seller on feb 2nd paid for and have not received it yet .... I won a card a few days ago and I did not realize it was from the same seller..... I contacted the seller stating that I was uncomfortable paying him 50$ for another card when the $8 card I won previously still has not showed up... any suggestions?

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: ebay advice
I would file a report. I wouldn't have waited 43 days to receive my card. That seems a bit suspect.
Eddie George Super Collector

(03-17-2012, 09:14 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: I would file a report. I wouldn't have waited 43 days to receive my card. That seems a bit suspect.
wait a sec ... my bad..... it was march 2nd.....ooops.... I still think its feb in my head...hehe but still its 2 weeks for an auction .... think thats still too long....anyway tried to contact seller and no response....

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(03-17-2012, 09:17 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: wait a sec ... my bad..... it was march 2nd.....ooops.... I still think its feb in my head...hehe but still its 2 weeks for an auction .... think thats still too long....anyway tried to contact seller and no response....
Ok well thats a little better lol. I would give him a bit of time for a response. If not, take the appropriate actions.
Eddie George Super Collector

(03-17-2012, 09:38 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: Ok well thats a little better lol. I would give him a bit of time for a response. If not, take the appropriate actions.
Check his feedback, if buyers leave feedback about 2-3 weeks or 1 month after the auction ended, you may have a slow seller. Loook for any bad feedback.

Also check on your purchase history tab for estimated delivery date. Remember the Post Office has been slow at best recently too and items have been going across the US to go 1 state over.

JAY FIEDLER/RICKY WILLIAMS 2003 PLAYOFF PRESTIGE BACKFIEL... (360440838527)
Your max bid: $3.13
Sale date: 03/16/12
Tracking number: --
Estimated Delivery: 03/20/12 - 03/26/12
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(03-17-2012, 12:29 PM)branesergen Wrote: Also check on your purchase history tab for estimated delivery date. Remember the Post Office has been slow at best recently too and items have been going across the US to go 1 state over.

JAY FIEDLER/RICKY WILLIAMS 2003 PLAYOFF PRESTIGE BACKFIEL... (360440838527)
Your max bid: $3.13
Sale date: 03/16/12
Tracking number: --
Estimated Delivery: 03/20/12 - 03/26/12
Very true. I had a trade in Texas go through Memphis. With as many times I have shipped to Texas using USPS that was the first time It has gone through Memphis.
I will say with all the talk of closing Post Offices and stuff it may only get worse.
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index