`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Byron Mullens stockpile Updated in thread

My Byron Mullens stockpile Updated in thread
I know Im a homer, but this guy is really showing some great signs. Even if ESPN doesn't let the world know, I will. This guy will be a force for some time. Had to over do it again of course.....

Photobucket

New pickups added in thread.

RE: My Byron Mullens stockpile
AWESOME
[Image: 001-1.jpg]

nice work!!!! Byron has looked awesome, I'm sad the NBA League Pass preview is over. My wife told me I could sell some Henderson's and get it Wink

Do you got any golds? I think I got about 5 of each regular of Henderson and 1 gold of 1 of them.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(01-11-2012, 03:20 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: nice work!!!! Byron has looked awesome, I'm sad the NBA League Pass preview is over. My wife told me I could sell some Henderson's and get it Wink

Do you got any golds? I think I got about 5 of each regular of Henderson and 1 gold of 1 of them.
Sent you a PM

[Image: 001-1.jpg]

as a Buckeye, I can honestly say most of us didn't like him for his one year at OSU...and he jumped to the league way before he was ready. Sullinger could have been a top 5 pick and is WAY more ready for the NBA than B.J. was, yet he still chose to came back (maybe due to the partial lockout, but I guess we'll never know). Not surprised he's starting to play well, he just would have been better served staying in school.

Way OT, I know, just wanted to throw my two cents in!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Didn't he score like 108 pts in two games for OSU? He sure loves OSU an supports the crap out of them. Wonder why Ohio didn't like him? Then again, I lived in Ohio and can answer that question. Ohio is a horrible state! No offense. I just know because I lived there, then moved to NC where I met the real world!
No golds.....not even of my boy Henderson Sad The bIN are always waaay to much for me.

Here's some more.
/25
Photobucket

/25
Photobucket

Photobucket
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(01-11-2012, 03:20 PM)crimedawg47 Wrote: nice work!!!! Byron has looked awesome, I'm sad the NBA League Pass preview is over. My wife told me I could sell some Henderson's and get it Wink

I'm sad too, how much does it cost anyways?
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

Nice pickups quavis love the absolute cards.

League pass is 170 I think.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

I did the exact same thing with James Harden. I picked up like 3 Exquisite RC autos and a few really high end RC parallels. Made a killing when his stuff took off. I did the same with an OU alumni in his draft year before Griffin took off. I have done the same with guys that book much lower as well.
You can never go wrong with buying a player that has local appeal. Mullens may never be a star, but he has potential to be a great role player with a good fan base.

I wish he played that well for the Thunder when he got his limited burn time. He had a stint with the Tulsa 66er's and looked great with them.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!