Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOOOO.. I bought a Shadowbox

RE: SOOOO.. I bought a Shadowbox
I just bought the Tom Rathman from the 2009 set. Nice tebow
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

Awesome! See now this is the type of things they could be doing more often with cards. Make different 3D looks to them, multi dimensional layers and stuff. I didnt know about this particular set, perdy darn cool.
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

THe Shadowboxes are really cool! I have a CJ Spiller one. Looks great in person!

Sweet card!! I love those shadowbox cards! I have the Favre like that, but I am really wanting the one from the year, where he's in his Packers uni! It has a print run of only 10 copies tho Sad
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Sick Sick Sick Card! I dont collect cards unless its an auto or memobillia card. But these, I would collect if I could afford em!

I got my only one by an accidental over bid. Ment to bid $25, bid $255. Won it for $53. It could have been alot worse. I was a little mad, but when I got it, I was amazed and LOVE this card.

Can anyone confirm if the autos are 1/1. Thought I read that on here, then heard otherwise.

[Image: scan0007.jpg]

[Image: scan0008.jpg]
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

I actually like my Tate Shadow Box better than his Exquisite Patch Auto, it's just so awesome to look at from different angles.

And do you know the SP's from the set? I know the Tate has to be one because it doesn't have a BV. Only some don't have BV's and I'm assuming they are the SP's. I was really wanting to get a print run on these and the autographed versions

[Image: scan0090-2.jpg]
[Image: scan0058-2-1.jpg][/URL]
[Image: scan0049-1_zpsa96ce2c3.jpg][/URL]

ive looked high and low for print runs.. ALL cards have to be scarce being 1 PER case
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.