`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps Chrome Rack Pack Mania!!

Topps Chrome Rack Pack Mania!!
I officially have a problem. Went to Wal Mart to get some batteries and saw they had apparently "restocked" the rack packs. They appeared to be unsearched, so I bought all of them (12 total). Glad I did.

These are the notables:

Mike Leshoure Superlative Rookie Die Cut Blue Refractor 45/50
Mike Leshoure Blue Refractor 168/199
[Image: LeshoureRefractors.jpg]

AJ Green Blue Refractor 027/199
[Image: AJGreenRefractor.jpg]

DeMarco Murray Black Refractor 265/299
[Image: MurrayBlackRefractor.jpg]

Leonard Hankerson Refractor Auto 64/99
[Image: HankersonChromeAuto.jpg]

Christian Ponder Refractor Auto 69/99
[Image: PonderChromeRefractorAuto.jpg]

Was very pleased to say the least. I'm getting to the point where I think I am considering the Orange Refractor set. Need roughly 100 more.
Thanks for looking.
Currently Building the following sets:
2011 Topps Chrome Football (Need 13,29,30,32,46,60,66,75,99,127, 132,151,163,169,190x2,213,)
2011 Topps Chrome Football Orange Refractor (Need 47 Total)
2006 Bowman Chrome Football (Need 75,97,110,227,230,236)

RE: Topps Chrome Rack Pack Mania!!
Wow you killed it!

Nice! Let me know what oranges you need. I've a fair amount of them and I don't think I'm going to do that variation.

wow! congrats!

Great Pulls,
I have a question for people that read this thread, I know that people can search these racks for the "hot" orange refractor cards by pulling the cards down and checking the number (some a--hole around my house does this all the time... ) but can people search for auto's as well... They are in the sealed packs so i am not sure if they can feel for something differrent in the packs or what... I am curious because if all they are doing is searching for the orange refractors so be it, but if they can find the auto's then I will not buy them anymore. Does anyone know??

(01-11-2012, 10:54 AM)diablo71 Wrote: Great Pulls,
I have a question for people that read this thread, I know that people can search these racks for the "hot" orange refractor cards by pulling the cards down and checking the number (some a--hole around my house does this all the time... ) but can people search for auto's as well... They are in the sealed packs so i am not sure if they can feel for something differrent in the packs or what... I am curious because if all they are doing is searching for the orange refractors so be it, but if they can find the auto's then I will not buy them anymore. Does anyone know??
EXCELLENT question. I've been wondering the same thing.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

(01-11-2012, 02:19 AM)stlcardinals0350 Wrote: I officially have a problem. Went to Wal Mart to get some batteries and saw they had apparently "restocked" the rack packs. They appeared to be unsearched, so I bought all of them (12 total). Glad I did.

These are the notables:

Mike Leshoure Superlative Rookie Die Cut Blue Refractor 45/50
Mike Leshoure Blue Refractor 168/199
[Image: LeshoureRefractors.jpg]

AJ Green Blue Refractor 027/199
[Image: AJGreenRefractor.jpg]

DeMarco Murray Black Refractor 265/299
[Image: MurrayBlackRefractor.jpg]

Leonard Hankerson Refractor Auto 64/99
[Image: HankersonChromeAuto.jpg]

Christian Ponder Refractor Auto 69/99
[Image: PonderChromeRefractorAuto.jpg]

Was very pleased to say the least. I'm getting to the point where I think I am considering the Orange Refractor set. Need roughly 100 more.
Thanks for looking.
Sweet pulls. I have a huge amount of Orange Refractors. If you compile a list I'll check mine and maybe we can get a deal done. I have a bit of a "problem" as well. My 2011 Topps Chrome Refractors, regardless of color, fill almost one entire side of a two row box.
[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

Nice stuff man!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

Congrats that's some great stuff! Count me in as a member of the Hooked on Chrome Racks club. I keep walking by the card aisle at the local Target hoping to see the Chrome rack packs but to no avail... If you ever decided to complete the Orange Ref set I think you can probably knock it out in a few days just from fellow Beckett members, myself included...
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

I can't imagine there is anyway to search for autographs. A sealed pack in a sealed pack can't be very easy to pick out an on card auto.
[Image: 9cef0db8.jpg]

Always interested in quality Barnes, Red Sox, and Patriots