[Image: TXqak.png]

RE: look what i found
Nice find
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Did you put these boxes in your basement, Joe? Or where did they come from?

I sincerely hope they were there when you moved in. That would be a tale to tell.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

Great finds! Thanks for sharing.

@johnathani. i wish that was the case. but we movied into our new house almost 4 years ago and there were so many boxes that we didnt use according to the outside and we put them downstairs. so i started to clean the area where the boxes were and forgot that i had these cards collected throughout the years.
i knew i had them somewhere, but couldnt find them at all. needless to say, i was pretty stoked to find them. hell, may just check my attic today and see if there is anything up there!!
thanks for sharing everyone.

I'm more amazed by the 10 grades by WCG on those 2 bonds cards...wow...the centering is horrible..

I'd never heard of WCG before now but looking at thier site, they are super expensive to get graded as well... amazing

yeah i dont agree with the grading as well. i know there are horrible companies out there and really dont know much about WCG. i think i may send one of the bonds in for grading and see what they say. i only trust Beckett grading. and not to mention it seems to sell better on the bay

if you find any Canseco inserts post them!
My funny athlete names collection: https://www.facebook.com/groups/935847757314558
IG: dicks_n_funny_athlete_names
Whatnot: funnyathletenames